The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I didn't know this was a conspiracy.

UFO base on Antarctica? Heat map exposes 'top secret military base'
ANTARCTICA UPDATE: MORE STRANGE VISITORS…
Wikileaks Photos, John Kerry Visit and UFOs in Antarctica | Mysterious Universe
vf0nwxhpnpz01.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Was this talked about? Not sure it's suited for this thread, but I think so. You really should watch this, it's creepy AF.

His youtube channel is still up: Lang Marine

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Yes. It's a big rabbit hole.
But there is something to it, and they've been talking about it in conspiracy land for a while now.
All the UFO disclosure crowd is certain that the new articles and data being released about the south pole in the past year is a preparation for disclosure of the hidden features under the ice.
I'm not near my research cave to go link happy.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So basically someone loaded their Pokemon Go cheating software and instead of faking their GPS to move their Pokemon Go character to Tokyo to play on easy mode, they faked their GPS to Antartica and walked around with a fitness app to troll people. Or the app/phone GPS software had an error.

This must mean there is a top secret base on Antartica studying crashed UFOS.

Come on guys...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So basically someone loaded their Pokemon Go cheating software and instead of faking their GPS to move their Pokemon Go character to Tokyo to play on easy mode, they faked their GPS to Antartica and walked around with a fitness app to troll people. Or the app/phone GPS software had an error.

Come on guys...
what does pokemon GO have to do with it?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Come on guys...
Yeah the GPS stuff is pretty shrug worthy. The reports of important people visiting Antarctica less so. It's a total shithole, why would they visit it?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah the GPS stuff is pretty shrug worthy. The reports of important people visiting Antarctica less so. It's a total shithole, why would they visit it?
I want to go there. I like the idea of visiting every continent and that one is very hard to get to. I'd have to pay thousands of pounds to get to Chile/Argentina or Australia/New Zealand, then thousands more for the cruise to Antarctica. There's also the Emperor Penguin colonies to visit.

My favorite one is the Prince Harry conspiracy, racing to the South Pole is a normal British thing to do to raise money for charity and Prince Harry being somehow important enough to see the UFO bases is laughable.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
The collection data service Strava that was used to publish the FitBit tracks showed that there were people using FitBits to walk a circular track in the middle of fucking nowhere in Antartica (building off what Chris posted.) I get the feeling this may have already been posted here so sorry if repost.

bandicam-2018-01-30-10-32-14-680-1024x647.jpg

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz-1024x647.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
There was a similar base like mapping west of the Dugway proving grounds in the middle of nowhere which has now disappeared from the heatmap. Its probably some storage for some nasty chemical weapons that are still around.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
The collection data service Strava that was used to publish the FitBit tracks showed that there were people using FitBits to walk a circular track in the middle of fucking nowhere in Antartica (building off what Chris posted.) I get the feeling this may have already been posted here so sorry if repost.

I kinda like how some of north korea is lit up.

khorum

Murder Apologist

LOL they got no fitbits in North Korea either.

khorum

Murder Apologist
I mean there are bases in Antarctica with hundreds of people. Dunno if that's mcmurdo or the new observatory down there but they got scientists and military folks who almost certainly use fitbits.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So is the Fitbit tied to Chris's Pokemons Gos? I still don't understand the point here. Are those red tracks supposed to mean spacemen?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
So is the Fitbit tied to Chris's Pokemons Gos? I still don't understand the point here. Are those red tracks supposed to mean spacemen?
How are you not understanding this?

Phones can track your position using GPS, games like Pokemon Go or fitness apps like Fitbit make use of GPS to track how far you have walked. Since Pokemon Go is a game, people have used software which fakes your GPS to cheat the game. I just brought it up to show that GPS faking is a thing.

I'm theorising that suspicious activity on the GPS maps is more likely people faking their GPS position to troll conspiracy theorists than hidden UFO bases. I concede that it's potentially a clever way to find hidden military bases, but I don't think a secret fucking UFO base is going to allow personal electronics like Fitbit since it would be easy to slip a camera into one.