The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I have been pretty absent since I started this shit show of a thread.
There are several topics I want to spam mindless cool shit about but haven't had time.

Luckily I have no wife for a few days, some sugar free, cancer spawning, redbull and I'm drinking it alongside some yummy Peets Major Dickinson's Blend Coffee.

The info dumps that I post, like on this topic for instance, take time to find all the citations and documents.
I deep dive so you don't have to.

This topic ranges from Navy operations, bases established, facts including what the swarm of world leaders has been about, then rumors & bizarre shit, then the fantastical stories that have been leaked by former scientists and military at the bases there.
I hate these deep dives.
So much info to get through.
I may be able to finish this post up with the next 8 hours tho.
Stay tuned.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How are you not understanding this?

Phones can track your position using GPS, games like Pokemon Go or fitness apps like Fitbit make use of GPS to track how far you have walked. Since Pokemon Go is a game, people have used software which fakes your GPS to cheat the game. I just brought it up to show that GPS faking is a thing.

I'm theorising that suspicious activity on the GPS maps is more likely people faking their GPS position to troll conspiracy theorists than hidden UFO bases. I concede that it's potentially a clever way to find hidden military bases, but I don't think a secret fucking UFO base is going to allow personal electronics like Fitbit since it would be easy to slip a camera into one.
I guess I just don't understand why spacemen would be chilling out in Antarctica and if they were, why would people would be using Pokemon Fitbit to tell people about it?

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So weird.
I'm researching more recent things about Antarctica weirdness for this post, when fuckin Q drops this.

DeXd0aDWkAAM4Xb.jpeg

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 6 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
my whole life ive been hearing about this alien bullshit. can we just stop it already? this is sadder than believing in Santa Claus.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Is it me, or are a lot less planes going down in the Bermuda Triangle?
Does the FAA have a no fly zone there?
Or is it just common knowledge and avoided?

The last theory put out was giant pockets of methane trapped under the oceans floor burst and knock planes and ships to thier doom. But that was debunked last year by some physicist.

I suppose it could be an unstable interdimensional wormhole

Or quite possibly a weird unstable magnetic field anomaly that we just cant seem to measure or observe past watching the compass

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
my whole life ive been hearing about this alien bullshit. can we just stop it already? this is sadder than believing in Santa Claus.

How did you get aliens from his Q post? He just said secret tech, that could mean anything.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
RE: Weird shit related to Antartica. Posted related materials about the NOAA recordings in another tinfoil thread, but:

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) runs a 3,100 mile string of underwater hydrophones in several arrays across the Pacific. There have been multiple 'anomalous' recordings since the 1980s, remarkable for both their yet-to-be-pinpointed causes and their amplitude. The majority of these sounds are low-frequency, and some have been picked up across thousands of miles of the array. Some were one-time deals, others seem to be seasonal or occur in yearly cycles. Most have been tentatively identified by the NOAA as evidence of iceberg groundings on continental shelves and geothermal activity. One, monikered the 'Bloop', matches the spectrographic signatures of a living origin, though one made by a hypothetical creature much bigger than the largest known sea-going creature, the blue whale. The Bloop is generally the most famous of all the NOAA recordings because of this, but I find the other ones much more interesting.

Here is 'Upsweep,' a seasonally recorded sound that has been detected since 1991. At 1X speed it pretty much just sounds like noise.

At 16x:

'Julia' was a one-time recording on May 1st, 1999, picked up in the Equatorial Pacific. Originated off the coast of Antartica.

'Slow Down' was recorded May 19th, 1997. Originated off the Antarctic Peninsula. Attributed to an iceberg.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users