The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Chris

Potato del Grande
time to trigger Chris Chris
Other than when he references things from other videos mostly at the end, that's a great video. He didn't do the "there it must have been built by the same people who built this thing in Chile" leap he did in a recent video on alleged fused/artificial stone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Other than when he references things from other videos mostly at the end, that's a great video. He didn't do the "there it must have been built by the same people who built this thing in Chile" leap he did in a recent video on alleged fused/artificial stone.
his videos are always pretty high end, you just have to forgive him for speculating about possible links to other cultures.

Chris

Potato del Grande
his videos are always pretty high end, you just have to forgive him for speculating about possible links to other cultures.
He did a really good job in that Sphinx video of talking about the different viewpoints, stating the pros and cons of each and expaining his own conclusion.

What drives me nuts is that sometimes he will throughly back something up like that, then throw in something like "therefore the same people built these Egyptian and Incan structures" with no evidence at all. Usually just after I'm thoughtly entertained by the possibilities he raises.

The closest he got in that video was saying that the great pyramids were built by the 1st dynasty and not the 4th. Maybe that's in another video...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rime

<Donor>
Underground chambers for human/child trafficking?

Bunch of others on the channel.

Probably just bum camps, but still creepy stuff.

The rabbit hole gets weirder the more you follow it...

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
As much as I enjoy a good trafficking exposé ...I think I'll pass.
Another thread for that stuff please.
I'll even start one for ya in a while.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Great-Sphinx-Tunnels-2.jpg

Great-Sphinx-Tunnels.jpg

Vis for the Rogan talk. The guy that wrote a book discussing the Schor/SRI/NSF 'discoveries' has the same name as the guy that made these diagrams, but I'm not finding any other references to the SRI/NSF investigations except at this website (page isn't the root, is an article about the published/known 'holes' of the monument). I was trying to pull up the original research team website about the robot exploration of the Pyramid tunnel shafts, but it seems to have been deleted (above website has a page dedicated the shaft explorations, with pictures of the 'doors' at the ends of the shafts.)

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
The original New Zealanders were white skinned with blond hair / red hair, green / blue eyes, and freckles. They also loved potatoes.

Good ol' hu-white genocide.

Last edited:
  • 1Jonesing