Strike Back (Season 3)

Golt_sl

shitlord
Didn't already see a thread on this on the forums, apologies if i missed it somehow. Anyway, Strike Back has returned!

Season 3 Trailer

Two episodes in so far for this season, forgot how much I missed this show. For those of you that haven't checked it out yet, series on Cinemax that's basically 2 special forces agents kicking ass and taking down terrorists. The plot isn't shakespeare but its pretty decent and humorous at times, with a lot of action and nudity to boot.

Spoiler about ep 2 this season:

Bummed the israeli chick died, knew it was going to happen but still, what a shame
frown.png

Anyone on here still watch this show? I know some did on Fires, not sure if those people followed us here.

Injektilo_sl

shitlord
I still watch it and love it. My favorite thing about the show is how much attention they detail they pay in the movements, actions, and realism when it comes to the military shit. Like i love that they actually reload their guns, and they are precise in their firing and are actually using tactics. I read an interview with one of the producers and he made a huge point of talking about how that's their number 1 thing. They know the plot can be a little far fetched at times, but the actions of the people in it and the way they behave are pretty spot on.

One of my faves for sure

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Just started watching this and half way through Season 2 at the moment. A lot of far fetched stuff but a fun action show nonetheless. I think the producers have a thing for hot naked brunettes...not often do you see naked blondes (as far as I've gotten at least). Anyways, I hope the show will stay interesting until I can catch up.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I love this show. Of course the plots are far fetched and 2 guys in gunfights winning vs 100 guys is ridiculous, but who cares, it's great tv.

There's better action in 1 episode of this show than most action movies.