Sub-Forum Name?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Draegen prefers the current name, I'm hoping an overwhelming majority disagree and we can convince him to change it to something more general.

Krozman

N00b
Are you bored or just interesting in killing threads by making them impossible to find? Move it back please.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If we are going to go with this sub forum thing lets not be creative and just go with All things Everquest.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Are you bored or just interesting in killing threads by making them impossible to find? Move it back please.
There were 7 EQ related threads on the front page of MMO General this morning. Some are still there (weren't moved over).

@Convo vote other.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just "Everquest". Let the post names designate the game or the specific topics.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Just "Everquest". Let the post names designate the game or the specific topics.
frown.png
I should have made this a poll option. I think you're correct.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Agreed. The sub-forums should simply be named 'Everquest', 'Final Fantasy XIV', etc.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Forums broken into fragments are shit. I can understand not wanting 12 different EQ dedicated threads so if one or two are considered redundant, merge them.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
EQ deserves a sub forum moreso than any other game we talk about it. Pc, mac, emulators, eqnext / landmark should all be separate threads. I guess EQ 2 also if anyone wants to talk aboutthat
tongue.png

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Was there a poll or something that I missed about segregating all EQ related threads here or what? EQ should stay in MMO General, who cares if there are multiple threads it's not like there are many other games worth talking about in there that they are detracting from in any way at all.

Fish1_sl

shitlord
I'm with Draegan. I think EQ deserves its own area because it's such a big part of the forum, nice to keep it all in one place. And I like the name, because really... EQ3 is what everyone wants. We can talk about old EQ and EQ next and whatever else, but the discussion will always come back to the same thing, we need an EQ3.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the sub-forum is fair. Nobody would have ever imagined that EQ would be alive and well after nearly 15 years but it is. The amount of threads we have devoted to the dinosaur and it's bastard offspring is pretty ridiculous. Also, I would be in favor of bring EQ2 into fold. I for one welcome our misguided brothers.

I say fuck EQ:N, but it's their time. It is the MMORPG of the moment and has the most relevance, intrigue, and interest. It along with the other current MMO's (WoW, GW2, Eve, TESO, PS2, Marvel) should get "front page" priority. Draegan and the Nerd Reich have made the right call here.