ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Ee0cqKBWsAEUsEy.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh shiiiiiit - hope the reveal blows this pos Avengers game out of the water. Loved the Arkham games, Rocksteady one of the only decent studios around these days.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Arkham Knight had you controlling Batman, Catwoman, Nightwing, and eventually Azrael. Wasn't there also a DLC to play as Harley?

They had been developing a Superman game but tossed it. Really hoping that flows into playing as Bizarro. And hopefully, they had bugs where he randomly crashes into buildings, so now it's considered a "feature". So who is on the Squad that I'd be interested in playing as... Harley, obviously. Croc could be a fun brute. Diablo. Katana. Deadshot. Are they gonna keep to the "no one actually dies" motif, where Deadshot is gonna snipe people with tranqs and electrical "bullets"? Boomerang would be hilarious. Blow yourself up as he did with an explosive boomerang. Solomon Grundy. Killer Shark. Reverse Flash to get a speedster. Deathstroke. Poison Ivy could be a lot of fun, here's hoping it's a separate/new story 'cuuuz...

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seems like leaks have this as being a GaaS (Destiny-like) but nobody seems to have a clue how it'll play out (like Avengers where you control different hero's or create your own to work with the hero's to take down Supe). Either way, pretty interested in seeing some footage of this later this month.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Would've honestly preferred any of the mainline DC heroes, but sure, I'll happily check it out.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Would've honestly preferred any of the mainline DC heroes, but sure, I'll happily check it out.

Im just down for a game where I can play as a gang of mid level powered bad guys. I want to kill SUperman, hes a cis white devil and is too OP anyways

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Randin

Trakanon Raider
One to four players
Open world Metropolis
Sounds like it's more of a shooter
Officially part of the Arkhamverse

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Is it wrong that I want to play evil superman to kill the suicide squad instead?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
2022... these fuckers have been in development on this shit 7 years, no gameplay?! What the fuck have they been doing? Gaming is dead

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
2022... these fuckers have been in development on this shit 7 years, no gameplay?! What the fuck have they been doing? Gaming is dead

the reason its "7 years" is because those first two years were spent making a Superman game. I remember those rumors happening then died down. You ain't wrong about wanting gameplay cause I rather have that, but hold on on those hot takes

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
the trailer, I wanted gameplay. Hope its not a GaaS game, if the rumors are true. Still may play it cause rocksteady and the Arkham games are so fun to me

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Really hoping this turns out good because I want a nice beatem up via Fighting Force style, Streets of Rage and Final Fight are some of my all time favs. Only reason I really liked Marvel Alliance was that playing w/ friends and beating shit up with a comic book cover.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Why do games these days have such a focus on neon blue/pink? That colour scheme is in so many games now.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Given the setting I am guessing that this takes place after their failed Superman game. Would be an interesting twist in that the story 'happened' even though they never finished the game.