Suineg Stepping Down

Noodleface

Delicious Noodles
<Medals Crew>
22d 16h 10m
We (@Amod) have been given the full keys to the administration of the forum and suineg has left the forum. He has turned the forum over to a friend to run the server itself. We the administrators will be managing all day to day issues and making all future decisions.

He has no legal recourse due to a failure in the way the system works and has elected to remove himself from the situation. Nobody will be unbanned because of him stepping down. Olscratch and Kegkilla will always be unwelcome here as will anyone that tries to negatively affect the site itself.

There was a doxxing of those two individuals and the moderators have removed that thread from the normal areas of the forum. This is not something that we are going to condone but our hands were tired by his last wishes that we leave it alone for 24 hours. Thought it is in bad taste what he did on the way out it is not illegal and sometimes fire is fought with fire.

We know that one of you will be feeding Olscratch a screenshot of this post. You haven't won Olscratch, but suineg took himself off the board and now you have no leverage. We all win with you being gone forever.

His last wish as he left was that Screamfeeder Screamfeeder and @Hoss be kept on permanent forced ignore to wallow in their pathetic misery.

zzeris

Vermin Supreme
<Donors Crew>
40d 3h 55m
Suineg was by far the best owner we've had so this is sad news. I didn't agree with his last decision but he really put a lot of work into this. I can only hope that karma finds both Keg and scratch and mercilessly provides some justice. Sick people need help and sometimes there isn't enough help in the world to help them. May this latest incarnation continue to somewhat prosper.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Donor All-Stars>
14d 3h 11m
Not awesome news. Thanks for everything Suineg. Amods, please don't let us down.

Reactions: Chanur

Rude

Trakanon Raider
17d 19h 6m
Prefer Suineg stick around personally. Can always migrate again if him staying on these boards creates a chance they go up in smoke

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: Tsar Bomba and zzeris

Chukzombi

Vizconde de Plata del Reino
98d 1h 15m
as long as the board is being "kept in the family" and not sold off to a CraigMMO type for phat l00ts, its fine, though i dunno why Suineg has to leave the board for good. also do we have any backup for this board in case we need to move yet again? if we have to go over to reddit i'm also ok with that as long as we are still together.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Donors Crew>
Prefer Suineg stick around personally
Suineg get your ass back in here dawg
@suineg, even if you don't want to run the place anymore, at least stick around and shitpost with us!
Agreed, also please no gay shit like "I'm not @suineg I'm 'Sueneg'!" LoL.

If it's just a break, then so be it.

People can bitch and moan all they want about this version of Fires but from where I'm sitting this was a much more open version of fires than ever before. People were given the reigns to their own demise and usually that demise didn't even come via some unannounced banning. People were given warnings upon warnings and still managed to fuck up their own shit.

For better or worse, this iteration of fires, has been pretty amazing so far. Hopefully people can keep their shit grounded now instead of going all nutso.

Skinner

Molten Core Raider
20d 12h 45m
Not really sure what to make of all this. No donor status and I imagine there are/were threads behind that wall that further address everything going on? I've read the legal and Amod one so I know the jist of everything.

@suineg I've been on FoH since 03 and I honestly feel you're the best Admin this community has ever had. I'm going to try and remain hopeful that you're not permanently leaving this community and that one day when this bullshit is all over you'll be back in the Captains seat.