a_skeleton_03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Welcome to the program patient a_skeleton_03. I look forward to treating such an esteemed retard as yourself. If you could please, in your own words, explain why you think you have been placed in my care. Feel free to include the text of the infraction that placed you here and links to posts are always helpful. As always, I encourage participation from the mod staff and the community at large.

Thank you, and enjoy your stay.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I need to know:

Will this be a judge only decision and is your decision binding?

Am I allowed representation?

Will I be able to call witnesses?

Can I present PM's as evidence?

Will I get reparations if the sentence is overturned?

Can I confront my accuser?

The answers will greatly affect how I proceed with my defense.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Done

I will ask that this be deleted and stricken from the record. This has no merit on the injustice that is being perpetrated at this time. Infractions are sealed records and not public information. Until the mods are open about everything they should not be advertising my private interactions. This was also before Noodle was a mod so the chain of evidence on this paperwork could be tainted.

The inclusion of this information that is discriminatory and from a sealed source the case should be summarily dismissed. Since I know this is a kangaroo court and that such procedures will not be followed instead I ask that Noodlemod be sanctioned and fined 24 hours in the RRP for contempt of the court. I understand that this cannot be done to a moderator. The sanctioning however will remove his moderator status so that he can serve his time and then he may be reinstated when he files the proper paperwork showing that he has REFORMED.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
a_skeleton_03;1144096 said:
I need to know:

Will this be a judge only decision and is your decision binding?

Am I allowed representation?

Will I be able to call witnesses?

Can I present PM's as evidence?

Will I get reparations if the sentence is overturned?

Can I confront my accuser?

The answers will greatly affect how I proceed with my defense.

hahahaha you are such a fucking weirdo <3

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I like your defense. From I dint do it, do this is a kangorro court, to strip amod of his status. Needs more jiggery pokery.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I call myself as a_skeleton_03's witness.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
a_skeleton_03;1144109 said:
I will ask that this be deleted and stricken from the record. This has no merit on the injustice that is being perpetrated at this time. Infractions are sealed records and not public information. Until the mods are open about everything they should not be advertising my private interactions. This was also before Noodle was a mod so the chain of evidence on this paperwork could be tainted.

The inclusion of this information that is discriminatory and from a sealed source the case should be summarily dismissed. Since I know this is a kangaroo court and that such procedures will not be followed instead I ask that Noodlemod be sanctioned and fined 24 hours in the RRP for contempt of the court. I understand that this cannot be done to a moderator. The sanctioning however will remove his moderator status so that he can serve his time and then he may be reinstated when he files the proper paperwork showing that he has REFORMED.

The posting of infractions is an important part of the process if you intend to handle your rehabilitation as a trial. Any and all evidence presented by the administration is welcome to the process if you intend contest your sentence instead of accepting it and making an effort at reform. Your petition is therefore denied.

I do remind you that this is not a court of law, and this is not a trial. If you chose to handle it in that manner, so be it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1144120 said:
The posting of infractions is an important part of the process if you intend to handle your rehabilitation as a trial. Any and all evidence presented by the administration is welcome to the process if you intend contest your sentence instead of accepting it and making an effort at reform. Your petition is therefore denied.

I do remind you that this is not a court of law, and this is not a trial. If you chose to handle it in that manner, so be it.

This was not the infraction in question though.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
This is my defense.

It all begins at a young age. I believe I was 10 at the time but it may have been 11. My parents had a dinner party with all of my aunts and uncles on my dad's side. I am adopted but in the language of the legal framework he is my dad and I will refer to him as such. He was not unlike my heavenly father Jesus who adopted me into his family. This is not a religion discussion though so I will move on. Anyways, back to the dinner party. It was a good time but the children hung out elsewhere. The next day my parents called me into the powder room (this is a small bathroom with just a toilet and a pedestal sink usually) and showed me some scratches in the shiny part of the marble sink. They were in a very uniform pattern sort of like an octothorpe or how you kids today call it, a pound sign or hash tag. They pointed out rightly so that being so uniform that there is no way they could be random, these were deliberate. I was in the cub scouts at the time, a Webelo to be specific, and had a pocket knife of course. My parents accused my brother and me of doing it. We both did not but I took the blame and said I did it since there was no chance they were believing us and was punished on the spot. They then begged me to just tell them why, they just couldn't understand it. I told them I had no reason because I had not done it but had confessed since the interrogation was worse than any punishment and I did not want my brother to be punished unfairly. I was going to take it to protect him since he was weaker. My parents then looked closer and found some white powder and realized that my uncle's girlfriend (and maybe him also) were doing coke (cocaine) in the bathroom on the counter. I was not at fault and neither was my brother. They had me vow to never take the blame for something I didn't do but that I should stand up for those that couldn't speak for themselves.
This philosophy greatly influenced my decisions in life one of them being joining the Marines and protecting the Iraqi's from their oil stealing government. I have spread democracy and justice and the American way ever since that day. I have done so on these forums on countless occasions. I am the speaker for those that are downtrodden and cannot or will not stand up for themselves. The battered wife syndrome that keeps them down doesn't bother me.
Recently hodj was made a moderator due to a tyrant on these forums thinking that his every decision was right and also that he was clever and hilarious at the same time. This emperor trotted around these new clothes until he realized that the decision was untenable. While hodj was a moderator he made some poor decisions, amongst those was the decision to rickshaw a thread that he did not agree with the opinions in. This was contained into one thread and the thread was one of his making from gleaned posts from a different thread. Therein was discussion like we have had before, nothing groundbreaking and nothing that inflammatory, everyday fare for our forums. The tyrant backed up his decision. I saw the flaw in the system that there was a thin red line and that moderators would never turn on each other even after gross violation of the rights of the forum users. I told them they would have to ban me since they weren't going to let hodj go. They did as requested. This was my request. Eventually the tyrant and his cronies saw the error of their ways and demoted hodj. Rejoicing in the streets in all the US of A and part of Russia was had that day.
There is no way to contact a moderator when banned without creating a new account. I created a new account with a name I had commonly used in many MMO's and Noodle was quite familiar with. I kept forgetting to post in the activation forum because I was content in just perusing the forums. I then contacted a moderator to activate the account with no intention of needing my a_skeleton_03 account unbanned. This was not an evasion in any way due to a moderator needing to do this act so he was fully aware of who I was and my intentions to stay under the radar. Anyone could look and see I was not on any proxy if they so desired. I thought nothing of it and posted here and there in threads that had no controversy intrinsically linked to them. I posted in the GoT (Game of Thrones) non-spoiler thread about something I firmly believe in that was in no way spoiling anything in any way. I posted something I still firmly believe in. I did not, at the time, browse the spoiler thread. I guess someone thought it was an alt "nostradouching" and so Tuco looked at my IP. Eventually he decided a ban was in order for that alt after he changed the avatar and had a laugh at how clever he was. I changed my avatar back so as to show that this was a new me and acknowledging I realized he knew. There was then a ban thrown at that alt. I was busy on vacation so I did not notice but a day or two later maybe a_skeleton_03 was unbanned and I was asked to make a poll. This was a request from some of the moderator staff. Key to this is that I had not asked to be unbanned, this was a decision solely made by staff with no input from me.
I made the requested poll and made it with an obvious slant to a specific option that had untenable rules attached to it. I even said so later in the thread. It was a fun thread and Astr0creep (maester chuk) has foamed at the mouth in the thread despite being told it was a joke. (He probably needs your help) This thread did however bring up that some shows are different and need different rules. The two major shows that need this most likely are American Horror Story (further known as AHS) and True Detective (further known as TD). Both of these TV shows are unique in the fact that they have the same title from season to season but their stories are not chronological or do they have any but the smallest of ties between seasons. In AHS they nod to other seasons with easter eggs but the plot is not attached, they use a myriad of the same actors though unlike TD which has all new actors and until this point no easter eggs. I felt that this would be a good time to bring that up since we were defining rules for TV shows potentially. The show TD was quite popular when it came out and season 2 might be big as well so I wanted to help the community avoid any drama by making sure there was a logical separation from the two seasons. Too many people were already trying desperately to make parallels happen between the two seasons and the show deserves better. I made the following posts.

06-22-2015, 11:36 AM EST
Can we get a non spoiler thread? I want to read about season 1 but season 2 is in here also.
06-22-2015, 04:12 PM EST
Season 1 and 2 are entirely different stories and as thus should be separate discussions. This should be split into a S1 and S2 at the very least.
American Horror Story is the same and often spawns its own seasonal thread.

As you can see these posts are very cordial and discuss a valid topic. The suggestion did not gain traction and the community felt they knew what was best and said no and we all moved on, or so I thought.

06-25-2015, 1:20 AM EST ? I then started posting about S2 inside that same thread.
There was some further discussion back and forth about the show and some theories were bandied about. Nothing was discussed about splitting the discussion from me or anywhere else until Tuco jumps in. The first thing he jumps in with is an infraction that immediately sends me to the RRP instead of an incremental system like we normally have where a non-rule violation will usually get a 1 point warning. He also made this post quoting my post from 06-22-2015, 04:12 PM EST.

06-25-2015, 01:43 PM EST
Please see Dr. Mario

Here is the infraction:

You have received an infraction at Rerolled.

Reason: Talk to the Doctor
-------
talk to the doctor
-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Notice that this was just shy of 3 full days from my last post about the topic. I think if I did the math correct it was 33 hours. That is as long as it takes to drive from coast to coast in the United States. In the time of the internet that is practically an eternity.
Not even 24 hours we get this post from Tuco.
06-26-2015, 08:02 AM EST
After reading the response to the first episode maybe a_skeleton_03 was right about needing two threads. Except we'd have:
1. Discussion without comparisons to the first season.
2. The shit thread.
I really hope this community doesn't try to compare everything to the very excellent first season throughout this entire season.
In this post he sees exactly my point but just doesn't know how to accomplish it correctly. He assumes the community is too weak to understand the concept and just then makes the decision for them. This is a man that claims he is for the people.
Two PM's sent to him are responded only with the following statements:
You are under the Doctor's jurisdiction now. Only he can help you.
and
There's no joke here. Unless you reform this community is better without you.
These responses in no way tell me what the actual problem was if it was not in fact the problem stated with the thread he infracted and quoted. The infraction does not explain in any way an actual infraction. There is no usable information available. These responses show that Tuco does not take this seriously in the slightest and is using this for a dog and pony show in order to troll people with this new "method" of RRP.

The following is now my defense now that the "situation" has been explained.
You cannot punish someone for a crime you then commit immediately after him.
There was no crime in the first place, there was a topic brought up and then 3 DAYS LATER a tyrant comes in and swings the axe.
I was not given due process, there was no 1 point infraction, and it was straight to 3 and RRP.
I was not given my Ned Stark picture in the quoted post. This is important to the process and is a right I have.
This entire thing was a farce to let Tuco play with his new toy.

The court of Dr. Mario has no power other than to say what he thinks should be done. You can't actually ensure that it is done. You can't ensure that there is no discrimination afterwards. You cannot punish those that have acted unjustly. What then is the point?
Knowing this I have followed along with the new "system" that is in place in order for the funnies to be had. I will play along with this farce for the fun of it. I ask only in return that you request (even if it is not enforced) that reparations be paid. This was obviously unjust and Tuco should serve the exact same time in the RRP that I have served, not one second shorter or longer. This can be self imposed in the form of not logging on at all to even look at any posts because of the logistical issue with demoting him to serve his time. I ask only that the recommendation be made that I be immediately released upon review of all this evidence and that reparations be asked for regardless if you can uphold them. The suggestion alone shows that you take it seriously and will stand for the rights of the accused in the future. For evidence that Tuco has capitulated with reparations I feel that any mod can submit proper paperwork to show that his IP has not logged on to the forums for the same amount of hours. I will not ask for independent verification in any way and despite the ease of which they could fake this information I will take them at their word since if we can't trust our moderators, who can we trust?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Now that opening remarks have been made I request that the administration make it's case if the infraction is not just overturned immediately. I reserve the right to bring further evidence and witnesses to the thread until I rest my case.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I made exactly one bad decision while mod and that wasnt rickshawing a thread a_skeleton_03 vomited in.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Also, the reason given by teljair why he banned you was that he thinks youre a shitbag, which is accurate.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You can ask Tuco why he decided to demod me, it certainly wasnt because there was some group decision I was somehow doing a bad job at being a mod. I expressed displeasure at being a mod frequently, actually.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario,

I request that hodj be given a day in the rickshaw for every post he makes in MY defense thread.

This is not the place or the time to defend his poor judgement. We are not here to listen to his lies and platitudes about how he was downtrodden and brought into this unwillingly.

His Nuremberg may never come but I will stand idly by while he vomits into my thread and makes the issue all about him. That is MY job.

Status
Not open for further replies.