a_skeleton_03

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
a_skeleton_03;1144884 said:
Will you be the deep throat that exposes the troll? I hope you aren't chuckling at this ham fisted troll.

I'm chuckling at "deep throat."

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145044 said:
a_skeleton_03, which mod activated you and did they know it was you?

Are you asking this as an interrogation from an administrator standpoint or a curious citizen? Are you a juror possibly?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You really need to relax. Try laying down for a few minutes and thinking of a fun activity you could do, away from the computer.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145140 said:
You really need to relax. Try laying down for a few minutes and thinking of a fun activity you could do, away from the computer.

I am at work, on the computer.

Are you advising me to not work? Do you know the danger that will put the United States into?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
a_skeleton_03;1145151 said:
I am at work, on the computer.

Are you advising me to not work? Do you know the danger that will put the United States into?
Psssh, Skynet is no threat to us. We, you, created it. There's no way it could backfire.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I really expected more out of a doctor. I expected him to pay attention to the fact that I said I am at work all day.

I feel like he is not taking this seriously at all.

Is there a medical board I can file a complaint with?

Can I request a new doctor or a second opinion? Not like mine is even working and doing his job anyways.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
The patient persists in his delusion of having a "job" when clearly no one would hire such an obviously donkey brained individual. Most sad indeed.

a_skeleton_03, maybe you should ask your "boss" for some time off. Perhaps even an extra juice box and some sanctioned play time.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145168 said:
The patient persists in his delusion of having a "job" when clearly no one would hire such an obviously donkey brained individual. Most sad indeed.

a_skeleton_03, maybe you should ask your "boss" for some time off. Perhaps even an extra juice box and some sanctioned play time.

If only you took this seriously it could be infinitely funnier.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145181 said:
That would be counter-productive dear patient. Taking things seriously is your main problem.

Or is not taking things seriously enough my main problem?

Is it because I am always joking around and not taking things serious and making threads and posts that challenge authority out of my desire to be funny or is it that everything is too serious?

Based on my earlier testimony that was quite extensive and you being the expert you are which is the most accurate representation of my psyche?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03;1145097 said:
Are you asking this as an interrogation from an administrator standpoint or a curious citizen? Are you a juror possibly?

Curious citizen, I'm not interrogator. If you don't want to say who did it, can you say if your identity was known?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145193 said:
Curious citizen, I'm not interrogator. If you don't want to say who did it, can you say if your identity was known?

As I stated in my earlier testimony yes my identity was known by the moderator in question.

I don't know why you are asking the question though and trying to pretend it wasn't you.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145194 said:
Oh my. If "trying to be funny" is why you post the way you do, then the problem is more severe than I ever imagined.

Which has nothing at all to do with the reason I am here.

You need to address the very specific issue of why I am here, right now. Take the infraction and take the testimony. If you need a rebuttal from staff let them know, if you need witnesses let us both know. Making up a reason just because you were told to keep me here longer is neither funny or clever.

Status
Not open for further replies.