a_skeleton_03

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03;1145196 said:
As I stated in my earlier testimony yes my identity was known by the moderator in question.

I don't know why you are asking the question though and trying to pretend it wasn't you.

Oh sneaky. Trying to implicate me in the crime

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145216 said:
Oh sneaky. Trying to implicate me in the crime

There was a crime committed? I thought moderators could activate whom they so desire. Especially when I was not banned for cause but from my own request.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145228 said:
It was a joke!

Supposedly I have to take things more seriously ... or less seriously. The "doctor" has no actually made a firm stance one way or the other. Must be lots more funny to be had.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Patient a_skeleton_03 continues to take everything far too seriously. He is under the mistaken impression that this is "funny". Rehabilitation is looking a grim prospect for the patient.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145233 said:
Patient a_skeleton_03 continues to take everything far too seriously. He is under the mistaken impression that this is "funny". Rehabilitation is looking a grim prospect for the patient.

Just a minute ago you said I wasn't taking it seriously enough.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Good morning, it is 11 AM and I am at work for 11 more hours. I am checking in to see if my petition has been filed and my motion granted.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
a_skeleton_03 is getting pedobear conjugal visits.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1146567 said:
Patient hodj appears to very relaxed and at ease in his new environment. I am quite pleased with his progress and will shortly be readying the paperwork for his release.

Patient a_skeleton_03 has unfortunately misunderstood the immortal words of Loverboy and worked on the weekend instead of for it. Still work yet to be done with him.

Patient TecKnoe has elected to take a self-refelctive, meditation based approach to his rehabilitation. In his case this may be for the best./QUOTE]

So the person that posts more than me over the weekend had a good weekend....

The person that supplied no real rebuttal is released .....

Why do I need to make a TED talk on how to convincingly troll for you?

You could have invented any plausible excuse made out of thin air and that is what you went with?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The Doc is showing his age with Loverboy references.

Status
Not open for further replies.