Summer 2013 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its that magical time again.

Image chart is linked from off-site,here.

I've also included an image copy of the schedule fromhere.

ibzppF4KzcDr3n.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Keep in mind also that certain shows are continuing from the Spring 2013 season: Railgun, Majestic Prince, Gargantia, Titan, and some others that may as well.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The Rozen Maiden sounds pretty interesting. Along with Kamisama No.

Obviously Kingdom and High School I gotta see.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Super looking forward to more Bakemonogatari over anything else, love that show.

Sequels/Continuing stuff that I'll watch for sure:

Tamayura ~More Aggressive~
Rozen Maiden
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G
Ro-kyuu-bu! SS
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya
Monogatari Series: Second Season
Genshiken Nidaime
High School DXD NEW
Hakkenden -Touhou Hakken Ibun- Season 2
Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami Hen

High expectations for:

Kami-sama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Uchouten Kazoku
Servant x Service
Blood Lad
Gin no Saji

Stuff I'll check out for at least a few eps:

Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
BROTHERS CONFLICT
Gifuu Doudou!! Kanetsugu to Keiji
Free!
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-Bu
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation
Love Lab
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku
Kiniro Mosaic
Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou
Fantasista Doll
Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui!
Choujigen Game Neptune The Animation
GATCHAMAN Crowds
Kimi no Iru Machi

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Wait, wait, wait...there's a Danganronpa anime airing?
Awesome

Also this is cool:

Bonus points for each series/game/etc. you can name.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
4 Wakandanz with the names of bitches who want to swim? Then at the end their is a bit of dubstep followed by once again 4 Wakandanz dancing like bitches...

Free.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Watching through some of the new stuff:

Free- Swim Bros, didn't hate it. High quality KyoAni animation.
Stella Jogakuin Koutouka C3-bu- Oddball girls, airsoft guns, and war games. Lots of wacky hi-jinks potential.
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou- That was really... stupid. I can't imagine this turning out to be watchable.
Kitakubu Katsudou Kiroku- Go home typical girl group comedy anime, you're drunk (was kinda funny).
Gifuu Doudou!! Kanetsugu to Keiji- I actually managed to get bored enough with this half way through the first ep to stop watching.
Servant X Service- This was genuinely good. If you likedWorking!!you'll probably like this as it has the same creator.
Rozen Maiden- First ep seemed like a crash course on the first anime series and it looks like ep 2 will start with the new stuff.
Brothers Conflict- Nope.
Tamayura ~More_Aggressive~More Tamayura.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Danganronpa The Animation- Okay, this was awesome and I have high hopes for this show. I think it'll be the new hit of the season from the sounds of it.
Senki Zesshou Symphogear G- More Symphogear.
Love Lab- More Yuri than YuriYuri. Funnier than KKK at least.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Servant x Service is my jam for now. I loved working so this is 100% for me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I might try something new this season and do the Sean 'check out everything' thing. I'm finding a lack of general content to watch these days so if I can find an extra anime or two to fill in the gaps I don't mind sitting through a few more pilot episodes.

Am I just remembering the 90s wrong or was there multiple TV shows every night that were worth watching? Nowadays, not so much.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi- Pretty good, another high expectation show. Definitely an interesting setting.
Genshiken Nidaime- More Genshiken.
Ro-Kyu-Bu! SS- More Basketball Lolis.
Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou- Pretty good, quite a bit more intense than the art would initially leave you to believe. Supposed to be another one of the big shows this season.

Monogatari Series Second Season- Just as awesome as ever, can't wait to see all of this.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
They replaced all the great voice actors of the last decade in Genshiken with a bunch of new ones, plus Jun and Yukana.

Sad face, seems like Ayako Kawasumi is not getting many roles these days.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Seems like this is the season of the silly. Blood Lad and Fate/KL being non-serious to the max.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Kiniro Mosaic- Oh my god, the English burns my ears.
Uchouten Kazoku- Cool setting and art, looking forward to more. P.A. Works stuff is usually good.
Blood Lad- Hilarious and goofy as fuck.
Makai Ouji- Not bad, but didn't have much of a hook.
Fantasista Doll- Better than expected, has a bit of an older anime feel like Cardcaptor Sakura.
High School DxD NEW- Those great tits are back.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Stella - seems alright, but its one of those same ol' girls club type shows. Probably drop it eventually.

Rozen Maiden - seems like its based off the literature and not the old show. Interesting so far, but I wonder if they'll use the humor from the original series or make it more serious.

Inu to Hasami - kinda odd, but thought it was pretty funny. I wonder though with all the female leads this show was flaunting, if this will be some kind of dog-based harem thing.

Servant X Service - pretty good so far, Hasabe is awesome.

Danganronpa - like it so far, and hopefully it really stays weird and interesting.

Kamisama no Inai - Unique, although hopefully the little girl isn't too annoying. Looking forward to more.

Monogatari S2 - good so far. Senjougahara being a perv was definitely great.

Gen'ei o Kakeru Taiyou - it has my interest so far. Despite the cartoonish animation, it seems to have a dark side.

Blood Lad - decent so far, really opened up after the midway point.

Fantasista Doll - kinda girly, but not enough to avoid watching. Some humor.

Makai Ouji - skimmed through it a bit and realized the only "female" character was tranny-ish. Sausagefest anime, don't bother.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Havent been watching too much new just yet, but HxH is still awesome as fuck - and my favorite new underdog series, Kingdom is back and as good as ever.

[email protected]/* <![CDATA[ */!function(t,e,r,n,c,a,p){try{t=document.currentScript||function(){for(t=document.getElementsByTagName('script'),e=t.length;e--;)if(t[e].getAttribute('data-cfhash'))return t[e]}();if(t&&(c=t.previousSibling)){p=t.parentNode;if(a=c.getAttribute('data-cfemail')){for(e='',r='0x'+a.substr(0,2)|0,n=2;a.length-n;n+=2)e+='%'+('0'+('0x'+a.substr(n,2)^r).toString(16)).slice(-2);p.replaceChild(document.createTextNode(decodeURIComponent(e)),c)}p.removeChild(t)}}catch(u){}}()/* ]]> */lab, enjoy this silliness.