Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Here ya go.

The chart is too large to attach, so its linked from off-sitehere.

A link to the schedule ishere. I've included a copy of the image.

neregate.com-Summer-2014-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm looking forward to season 2 of Gundam Build Fighters, but that is in the fall. Can't wait! Supposedly their is going to be an extra episode from season 1 on the Blu-Ray when it comes out.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Summer looks strong. Spring ended up being weaker than I thought it would be.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's a lot in the "will check out" category but the "must watch" is simply a list of sequels/remakes.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Looking forward to:
SAO2.

Gonna watch:
ALDNOAH.ZERO
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma?Illya Zwei!

Will give a shot:

PSYCHO-PASS

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
After watching Log Horizon... I just don't know. SAO is just crap by comparison.
I think the reverse, LH was cool and all but in the end it wasnt exciting or anything, but it did have some good intrigue but couldnt follow through with a single decent action sequence even with all the build up for one to happen. Perhaps it they didnt feel the need to explain everything after it happened it wouldnt bother so much.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LH was world building with a not-quite Lelouch. Although I will say the Gun Gale part of SAO is better than the Alfheim.

Fedor

<Banned>
both SAO and LH were complete wastes of potential

even Pantheon is a better MMO show

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
both SAO and LH were complete wastes of potential

even Pantheon is a better MMO show
I liked both, but I agree with the issue of potential. One of my biggest gripes about both is the excessive focusing on the romantic interests.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
I think they are trying to appeal to women. We were just about how violent and depraved a lot of anime used to be. We came to the conclusion that they toned that stuff down to attract a female audience.

No more breaking a girls arms to make her easier to rape, etc.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
I think they are trying to appeal to women. We were just about how violent and depraved a lot of anime used to be. We came to the conclusion that they toned that stuff down to attract a female audience.

No more breaking a girls arms to make her easier to rape, etc.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You guys are talking like Log Horizon is finished. Is it not coming back for a second season?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Need Index season 3 - BTOOM season 2 and so many more shows to come back.