Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its that magical time again.

The chart is too large for an attachment, so its linked from offsitehere.

The schedule is attached, and the link to its source is availablehere.

A schedule of release times and subtitle sources is also located here:Fansub Database

neregate.com-Summer-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I hope Gate and Prison School are top notch animations, they will be among the high tier shows this season. I've also heard good things about the Overlord light novel but haven't gotten around to reading it yet.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Overlord, Gangsta and a couple OVA's. Not much interest here for me personally.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They always appear slow. It isn't until a few people watch them and go "WOW!" that the general consensus of the board starts to follow.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Schedule posted.

Some shows start this week.

(edit)

I watched Ranpo Kitan and Gangsta. Ranpo is interesting so far, Gangsta seems pretty badass for a first episode. Nicolas is nuts lol.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
My must watch list has only 3:

1) rokka no yusha: the lns are amazing (imho), lot of plot, mysteries and fights (very rutheless too)...if they follow the lns and have a decent animation group worked into it then its going to be amazingly good.

2) Overlord, by madhouse studio (same of ngnl, so at least graphic and animation should be top notch), story is super entertaining, the mc has no regard to human life, being a lich that command a whole dungeon. Similar to SoA, just waaay more badassery, without the teen love story, but more focused on plot, and fight and evilness!!

3) God Eater, by ufotable (same group that worked on ubw). Story synopsys seem nice, obviously also curious to see if they reach the animation peaks of ubw.

Ill check obv few more that seem interesting, prison school (read the manga), gate, the one bout the war with flying insect etc etc,and for the rest ill be giving my 2/3 episode rule, maybe there are few hidden gems.

Harkon

Vyemm Raider
Netflix should be releasing the Sidonia episodes this weekend. (I know this came out this spring season but if I can watch it on Netflix prefer it there)

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
sidonia was awesome, and i prolly expecting a 3rd season, considering they quite a bit far from the manga.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Something new to the original post: Added a link to a schedule release for fansub groups, so you know who's releasing what. It also lists the expected number of episodes.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
3) God Eater, by ufotable (same group that worked on ubw). Story synopsys seem nice, obviously also curious to see if they reach the animation peaks of ubw.
I know everyone here loves UFOTable and UBW's animation, and it was good, when they were actually doing something, but half of that show was 2 second fights and just a shit ton of talking. They need to step that shit up and do more action scenes.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea UBW fight scenes were the only thing watchable, why? b/c the side stories of FATE are pretty horrible, FATE series just sucks storywise, and wife and i played ps2/pc/psp to get the stories, so yea, really bad.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gate could have a lot of upside, first episode was pretty entertaining and has an interesting concept. Modern Day Military equipment against Fantasy world armies. The manga is pretty well liked and it has an established story.

Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakeri.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
So far Rokka and Aoharu x Machinegun have good 1st episodes. Charlotte was ok.

Gate I didn't care for...

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
so far im liking

Shimoneta - LOL wow the gags!
Rokka no Yuusha - Do like
Ushio no Tora - Seems fun
Charlotte
Okusama(guilty as charged)
Working!!! - i love this series
Classroom Crisis

Gate, and the BBgun show are ok, need to see more, but the BBgun show would be better if the chickdude kept using her fist.