Summer 2017 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malkav

French Madman
Sooo, it's this time of the year again!

It seems that neregate doesn't exist anymore, so no nice chart directly in the thread (tbh, they were a pain to edit to display properly on the forum).

Instead, you'll find everything here : AniChart

I'll look forward to the continuation of Re:Creators, Shingeki no Bahamut : Virgin Souls and Sakura Quest from this season.

As for new animes that I may find interesting :
- Fate/Apocrypha
- Katsugeki Touken Ranbu (ufotable y'know)
- New season of New Game!!
- Owarimonogatari (Ge) : I'll never say no to more Monogatari.

Aside from that, I'll se what I try out, but the season seems pretty meh. Just lol at that "centaur girl in high school" anime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
image if you don't want to goto another site
Summer-2017-Anime-Chart-Final-AniChart.jpg

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I briefly skimmed down the list and nothing really jumped out at me early on. At least from the still images. The one exception is a movie.

No Game No Life - Zero- FINALLY something else NGNL! Happy about this.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Let an admin know which title you want used for the poster, provide a TMDB link for them and summon them with the admin tag.

Once picked it can't be changed. First person to pick something and summon them wins.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
image if you don't want to goto another site

Thanks Lanx, didn't notice you could generate an image from the site.

And TMDB is slow to update with new seasons, damn. No idea what to use for cover because the latest Owarimonogatari isn't there, so I'll let the first one that want something go ahead.

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Damn, we ended up with the gay as fuck swimming anime for cover. :D

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Can *ALWAYS* fap to Fate.
Katsugeki Touken Ranbu could be good. Samurai story by ufotable == will try.
Saiyuuki Reload Blast could be fun. Rehash, but meh.

Lots of magical girl stuff in there I will try, hopefully a slice of life. Gonna be a letdown after this season though.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This summer season looks lame as all fuckin hell, good thing im too busy to follow shit so closely anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
yeah nothing really stands out, I'll just pick up whatever I hear is good from this thread.

• 2Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, I liked Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero so hopefully Fate/Apocrypha is good, i'll probably watch it.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
oh god fucking dammit Harfle

Season looks meh, but I say that about every season and a few shows surprise me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah I should probably start watching more of the ones I see people talk about in these threads, i've liked a few of them that i've checked out that I otherwise wouldn't have watched or known about. Not a fan of ones like that cooking one from last year or w/e tho.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looking forward to watching:

My Hero Academia
Re:Creators
Rage of Bahamut
Fate/Apoc
Katsugeki Toukan Ranbu
Made in Abyss
The Reflection

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Holy shit, absolutely nothing new jumped out at me this upcoming season. The only interesting stuff is sequels and continuations. Sad!

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

Okay anime lovers - again I ask for recommendations.

Does not have to be new - but seeking a movie or movie series - or short episodic series such as max 2 seasons... I hate things that go on for 35 seasons and 5906 episodes and 234 specials etc. etc.

I like high fantasy, I also tend to like post apocalyptic stuff - harems are quite boring esp if they are 100% teases or just tits.. its a silly self censored ploy... and of course... if they rag on for seasons upon seasons gah.

I got my IPT account back up so ready for some decent animes to watch.

• 1Like