Summer Steam Sale 2016-What did you buy?

Rime

<Donor>
I picked up...
Prison Architect Standard
Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Edition
Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
Templar Battleforce.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Age of Wonders III
Transistor
The Witcher Adventure Game
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Bundle
This War of Mine
Garfield Kart

Should get a steam controller to play with my daughter. Sounds like it would be perfect for that?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Stardew Valley
Witcher 3

Stardew really has me hooked. Witcher not so much.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I found TW3 very beautiful and a great game in theory, but the controls feel very clunky to me. Something about his movement and combat controls is just terrible. I haven't gotten very far though, so who knows.

As for me:
Pillars of Eternity (Utnayan)
SOMA (Utnayan)
South Park: Stick of Truth
Shadowrun Returns bundle (hong kong and other thing, already had base game)
Bioshock Bundle

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I picked up Battleblock Theater and its actually a lot of fun. But I loved Castle Crashers and Super Meat Boy and basically any fast paced platformers and shit.

If anyone wants to coop some platform puzzle action let me know!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I found TW3 very beautiful and a great game in theory, but the controls feel very clunky to me. Something about his movement and combat controls is just terrible. I haven't gotten very far though, so who knows.
Combat feels like a really stiff Batman game. I may just need to get better at it. It also feels like I'm riding my horse half the time I'm playing the game.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell
Painkiller
Dragon Ball Xenoverse Dlc season pass
Hammerwatch
FTL

nothing really piqued my interest.

I have also done nothing but Play FTL since Sunday...

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Templar Battleforce, strictly because of recommendations on this forum, and it is great.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
Party Hard - Kinda meh.

Kingdom - awesome little gem with a great soundtrack.

Town of Salem - a really fun game. It's basically Clue. Highly recommended but it might be hard for some people to get over the shitty graphics.

Plants v. Zombies GOTY Edition - I'm sure everyone already knows that this is a solid TD game.

Shadow of Mordor - heard it was good and the price was right.

Rampage Knights - Holy fucking shit awesome Co-op game. Highly recommended but definitely bring a friend.

Over 9000 Zombies - Bought a two-pack for like $1.50 for a friend and I to try Co-op. Super bland and slow but the music is all right. Would not recommend.

Azure Striker Gunvolt - Heard it was good in some Mighty 9. bashing video so I grabbed it. I'll check it out later.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
My list after it was all over...

GTA V
Fallout 4
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
ARMA 3
3d Mark Advanced
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Victor Vran
Black Mesa
Grim Dawn
Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem
Torchlight
Lords of the Fallen

I figure the three big open world games will tide me over until the winter sale.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
FFVIII

(yep, that's it. told myself I need to clear some of the backlog before going crazy this time).

Wishing I'd bought more of the FF games - been replaying a number of them in anticipation of FFXV, but the user reviews (on Steam) of the SNES-era ones are abysmal (mixed or low-%-mostly-positive) on account of different sprites and technical issues like 15-fps combat and screen tearing. Already have the steam version of FFVII on PS4 (by which I mean it appears to be the same thing, what with fast-forward, higher-res models, invincibility, etc) as well as FFX/X-2 HD, which leaves FFIX, which wasn't on sale.