Summoner's War - Sky Arena

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anyone still play this, and has a spot in a real farming guild - one where all members keep shitty defense 24/7? Not people who don't adhere to the +6 rule, not people who refuse to attack +0's once in a bit, not attackers who rarely attack at all - just a normal guild of normal people?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
There's a forum guild. Message fiftyfour on line chat. Also selling my account if anyone's looking for a higher end account

Fiftyfour

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone still play this, and has a spot in a real farming guild - one where all members keep shitty defense 24/7? Not people who don't adhere to the +6 rule, not people who refuse to attack +0's once in a bit, not attackers who rarely attack at all - just a normal guild of normal people?

The forum guild is still going strong. We are not, however, a farming guild. We are a high g1 (sometimes g2) guild. We do not adhere to the +6 rule because we dont need to. The guild is full of intelligent people who understand that winning the war is more important than an extra point or two. If you're interested you can app to Rerolled, line app is encouraged but not required.

OneofOne

I had been a member previously, but I'm fairly newly back and still looking for a solid farming guild, as I just don't have a good mon selection, and I'm not good at pvp. Got my 2nd (non-fusion) 5* ever and... it was a Water Phoenix, which of course I fused over a year ago. So yeah.

It's turning out to be quite hard to find normal folks. I either keep getting guilds that can't win even farm battles from lack of participation, to the other end, which is guilds where the first members on suck up all the +3s and +2s. The search continues.

Morsakin

I had been a member previously, but I'm fairly newly back and still looking for a solid farming guild, as I just don't have a good mon selection, and I'm not good at pvp. Got my 2nd (non-fusion) 5* ever and... it was a Water Phoenix, which of course I fused over a year ago. So yeah.

It's turning out to be quite hard to find normal folks. I either keep getting guilds that can't win even farm battles from lack of participation, to the other end, which is guilds where the first members on suck up all the +3s and +2s. The search continues.

I'll see if my guild can swing you an invite. I myself may be on my way out but we've actually been placing rather well despite being what you're looking for. We somehow finished G1 the other week despite multiple members who cannot complete DB10 or even stable GB10 teams, and adhere strictly to +6 rules. Certainly not supersrsmobileappmeta. Guild name is Sithbusters.

OneofOne

I cannot complete DB10 (well, not tried in a while, but working on a team atm), though I do have GB10 on farm. I follow +6 easily, and even attack +0's every other war. I'm just tired of the merry-go-round of shitty guilds haha. Name is OneofMany, if interested.

Morsakin

I cannot complete DB10 (well, not tried in a while, but working on a team atm), though I do have GB10 on farm. I follow +6 easily, and even attack +0's every other war. I'm just tired of the merry-go-round of shitty guilds haha. Name is OneofMany, if interested.

Told officers / leader to accept you should you apply.