Super Auto Pets

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Dumb name but fun game, you buy from a pool of increasingly stronger tiers and auto fight others that do the same. It is free to play but expansion pack for new pets.
1638975796441.png

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a really good game. I watch NorthernLion play it all the time on Twitch. I want to get into it, but I just haven't had the time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
The developer mentioned Hearthstone as an inspiration and you can tell. Plays similar. Not knocking it but you can feel the simalarities. My daughter loves this game so I play against her a lot and had her teach it to me. Fun game, got to bond with my daughter. A+ experiences.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Tier 3 mosquito is awesome if you give it enough love to do some damage, the opener has a good chance to remove melon armor late game. Hate the elephant strat but RNG gave me no rabbits or penguins until it was too late to use them.
1639166653576.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Grabbed the expansion, the synergies are really good. Early blue jay really pumped the lady bug to the point I didn't want to sell it, got the caterpillar late and took the risk with the bison. Ended up getting a bunch of caterpillars and it came together just in time.
1639413766785.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Bunch of meta tank builds out there right now making the skunk really strong, combine with tiger with rooster backup for decent results.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Grabbed the expansion, the synergies are really good. Early blue jay really pumped the lady bug to the point I didn't want to sell it, got the caterpillar late and took the risk with the bison. Ended up getting a bunch of caterpillars and it came together just in time.
View attachment 387559

How has your blue jay not eaten your caterpillar, and how is your fish even alive after feeding it mutton? Game makes no sense, 2/10.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
How has your blue jay not eaten your caterpillar, and how is your fish even alive after feeding it mutton? Game makes no sense, 2/10.
That fish is a piranha hybrid, and I clearly separated the Blue jay and caterpillar with the Bison. You see the caterpillar turns into a butterfly at the start of the fight and scares the Blue jay with its fake eyes allowing the Bison to charge. This is basic stuff man, try and keep up.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Liking the puppy if you get them early, combine with a t-rex for late game you can 50/50 it in no time. Doesn't matter when you get the caterpillar they always turn out a good buy.
1640877601969.png

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just when I mastered the current set they throw 57 more pets into the mix. Strawberry friends are not to be fucked with.
1652296297019.png

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
This game now allows you to make your own decks, turns it into a one of the best games of its type. If you all sleeping on this because of the art you missing out.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They should hire some artists to create a secondary version for adults.

• 1Solidarity