Super Mario 3d All-Stars (HD Mario 64, Sunshine, Galaxy for Switch)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Mario 64 was so incredible at that time. Gives me nostalgias

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Back in high school, our physics class had a project to pick a sport and explain physics behind it. I used Mario64 and made a video to explain what it got right and wrong about physics. Got an A and teacher wanted to keep the video lol

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Back in high school, our physics class had a project to pick a sport and explain physics behind it. I used Mario64 and made a video to explain what it got right and wrong about physics. Got an A and teacher wanted to keep the video lol
I bet the ladies couldn't keep their hands off of you.

• 9Worf
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 10 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Since this is the new Mario thread, they also just put on pre-orders the remastered Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for Switch (SM3DW was on Wii U). Bowser's Fury is an extension but no details really besides the little teaser in the video they put out.

Now if only they'd do remastered bundles for Zelda games.. imagine a bundle of Zelda 1, 2 and 3 with updated pixel art. Hell they already made remastered Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask on 3DS, why not release those together in a Switch bundle?

And hurry the fuck up with the Metroid Prime Trilogy bundle too, asshats!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Switch_SM3DAS_06.jpg

Switch_SM3DAS_05.jpg

Switch_SM3DAS_04.jpg

Switch_SM3DAS_03.jpg

Switch_SM3DAS_02.jpg

Switch_SM3DAS_01.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I remember trying to go back to play Mario 64 awhile back and thinking that the control scheme was fucking awful. Hopefully they add some options

Rude

Potato del Grande
Saw they are releasing a game and watch. Haven't found any sites to pre-order it. Anyone know when that one will be available?

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Saw they are releasing a game and watch. Haven't found any sites to pre-order it. Anyone know when that one will be available?

They are waiting on the FCC to approve being able to sell it before they can do pre-orders.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i only started super mario odyssey like a month ago and "finished" (the main story and stars, there is a shit load more after) about 2 weeks ago, really enjoyed the game. First mario game I really played all the way through. I'll definitely pick these up and play.

The weird one is the new holiday AR mario kart thing, its like some real RC car you race but the controller is your switch? Seems crazy wild if you are a kid, like this is some Star Trek shit

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
i only started super mario odyssey like a month ago and "finished" (the main story and stars, there is a shit load more after) about 2 weeks ago, really enjoyed the game. First mario game I really played all the way through. I'll definitely pick these up and play.

The weird one is the new holiday AR mario kart thing, its like some real RC car you race but the controller is your switch? Seems crazy wild if you are a kid, like this is some Star Trek shit

This shit right here is next level genius shit. People are going to trample each other for these for Christmas my God.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

this is amazing. Makes me want to buy a second siwtch so I could trounce my kid in new ways in mario kart

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish they would make a 2D sprite-based Mario game. New Super Mario Bros. U was alright but it felt kind of half-assed and generic. Something in the vain of Super Mario World or Mario 3 but with a higher sprite/pixel count. The visual I've always had in my head is that if Nintendo had released a 32-bit system instead of the N64 that was focused on sprites instead of polygons. Kind of like the Sega Saturn without the frankenstein build quality.