Super Troopers 2 (2018)

[CONTAINER][POSTER]
cgZMf3gKLorz7dDXx2m2sTQQcuy.jpg
[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Super Troopers 2 (2018)

Tagline: The Time is Meow

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Jay Chandrasekhar[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Jay Chandrasekhar[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kevin Heffernan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Steve Lemme[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Erik Stolhanske[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Soter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Emmanuelle Chriqui[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kimberly Howe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lynda Carter[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Marisa Coughlan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Rob Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brian Cox[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Tyler Labine[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Will Sasso[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hayes MacArthur[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maggie Castle[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chaunty Spillane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kateri DeMartino[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Arthur Hiou[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katherine Skelton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2018-04-20[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: None available yet.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

Well, it's finally in the works so to speak. Spread the word.

Super Troopers 2 | Indiegogo

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Super Troopers 2

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jay Chandrasekhar

Cast: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Erik Stolhanske, Paul Soter, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Kimberly Howe, Lynda Carter, Marisa Coughlan, Rob Lowe, Brian Cox, Tyler Labine, Will Sasso, Hayes MacArthur, Maggie Castle, Chaunty Spillane, Kateri DeMartino, Arthur Hiou, Katherine Skelton

Release: 2018-04-20

Plot: Everyone's favorite law enforcement team is back by popular demand with the long anticipated follow up to the cult comedy classic…SUPER TROOPERS. When an international border dispute arises between the U.S. and Canada, the Super Troopers- Mac, Thorny, Foster, Rabbit and Farva, are called in to set up a new Highway Patrol station in the disputed area. Unconventional police work follows, and the result is…SUPER TROOPERS 2.

81Kumk0nbZAVqRMo3Zwq00IlgRa.jpg

Title: Super Troopers 2

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jay Chandrasekhar

Cast: Jay Chandrasekhar, Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Erik Stolhanske, Paul Soter, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Kimberly Howe, Lynda Carter, Marisa Coughlan, Rob Lowe, Brian Cox, Tyler Labine, Will Sasso, Hayes MacArthur, Maggie Castle, Chaunty Spillane, Kateri DeMartino, Arthur Hiou, Katherine Skelton

Release: 2018-04-20

Plot: Everyone's favorite law enforcement team is back by popular demand with the long anticipated follow up to the cult comedy classic…SUPER TROOPERS. When an international border dispute arises between the U.S. and Canada, the Super Troopers- Mac, Thorny, Foster, Rabbit and Farva, are called in to set up a new Highway Patrol station in the disputed area. Unconventional police work follows, and the result is…SUPER TROOPERS 2.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Thats so weird, it seems like easy money for anyone, I just hope it doesnt turn it to a big budget movie. Just let the characters fuck with one another and ill bee happy

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
What more can they possibly do with/to Farva? After all, we've confirmed the lice love powdered sugar.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
As someone who loved the original, this is almost guaranteed to be a disappointment.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
As someone who loved the original, this is almost guaranteed to be a disappointment.
Yep. Club Dread and Beerfest both have their moments (like one moment in each. The PacMan hedge maze and Farva's twin brother montage) but neither lived up to Super Troopers. I just can't see them ever making something that is so consistently funny as that movie is all the way through.

Hope to be surprised though. Super Troopers is one of those movies I can watch at any time and enjoy myself.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weirdly I liked Club Dread the 2nd time I watched it after really disliking it the first time.

Their movies have been hit(Super Troops), miss(Club Dread), hit(Beerfest, fuck you it was rad), miss(Slammin' Salmon). So their next one is due to be good again.

And before someone chimes in, yes Michael Clarke Duncan had great lines in Slammin' Salmon.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really want that personalized poster but I can't justify that kind of money.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database