Superman & Lois

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 3 Votes
Title: Superman & Lois

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-02-23

Creator: Greg Berlanti, Todd Helbing

Cast: Tyler Hoechlin, Elizabeth Tulloch, Jordan Elsass, Alexander Garfin, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Erik Valdez, Inde Navarrette, Dylan Walsh, Wolé Parks

Overview: Follows the world's most famous super hero and comic books' most famous journalist as they deal with all the stress, pressures, and complexities that come with being working parents in today's society.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Seeing some of the people that defended the shitty WW 1984 movie trash this trailer is funny. I thought it looks interesting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The production value in the trailer anyways looks better than a standard CW show. The setup looks interesting.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Those CW Arrowverse shows were fun for awhile, but man they eventually changed into full on CW shows with superhero elements instead of superhero shows with some CW elements. This show will probably suck, but I'll likely watch the first episode at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1519127985-screen-shot-2018-02-20-at-115927.jpg

Is this a 90’s remake?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Those CW Arrowverse shows were fun for awhile, but man they eventually changed into full on CW shows with superhero elements instead of superhero shows with some CW elements. This show will probably suck, but I'll likely watch the first episode at least.
Supergirl and Batwoman were real stinkers. Supergirl had promise but social agendas took it over and that doomed it. They are complaining about this show cuz it's more white patriarchy TV. They really need a show that can fill that hole that Arrow left. I am really hoping this turns out good.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Bitsy Tulloch finally has another full time gig post Grimm? That's nice.

• 2Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Apparently they shot this in movie aspect ratio instead of the one used for all the other Arrowverse shows.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Looks decent! I think for this the acting will make or break it. If you get that overdramatic style, with breathing comments and long pauses, you're fucked.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The one with powers wears loose fitting sweaters all the time... I'm guessing the kid is secretly jacked or has been working out extensively as part of the prep for this.

So this Luthor is from a different world destroyed in the Crisis I assume?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Good 1st episode. Smashed Batwoman in the ratings.

The one with powers wears loose fitting sweaters all the time... I'm guessing the kid is secretly jacked or has been working out extensively as part of the prep for this.

So this Luthor is from a different world destroyed in the Crisis I assume?
Yep, Black Luthor or Bluthor, is supposed to be from another multiverse. This follows stuff that happened in the other shows where there were some villains that were also ported from other worlds after crisis.

Cybsled

It’s a smart way of letting you redo a villain, given the fact this is part of the arrow verse and you already have that villain established

Haus

<Silver Donator>
It’s a smart way of letting you redo a villain, given the fact this is part of the arrow verse and you already have that villain established

Also the fact that Jon Cryer actually made a damn good Lex Luthor in my book...

• 2Like

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I thought the pilot was pretty good. But, honestly, not feeling it for the actor they chose to portray Supes. He doesn't have the right look imo with that permanent 5 o clock shadow.

Cybsled

He does good with the non-broody supes/ Clark. He had the Reeve style Clark Kent bumbling down pat in the daily planet intro scene, and captures the optimistic Supes well.

I think that is what most people want. They want classic Supes, not the grim dark shit

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
He does good with the non-broody supes/ Clark. He had the Reeve style Clark Kent bumbling down pat in the daily planet intro scene, and captures the optimistic Supes well.

I think that is what most people want. They want classic Supes, not the grim dark shit
I agree, he did that well. "My mom made it!"

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database