Superman: Red Son

Fucker

Log Wizard
Not a bad flick. LOL @ Batman. It's worth a watch if you are bored.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Watched this last night. It wasn’t bad, but I’m not a DC fan boy. Seems like it’d be more enjoyable for someone that is.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Watched this last night. It wasn’t bad, but I’m not a DC fan boy. Seems like it’d be more enjoyable for someone that is.
As a DC fan boy, especially Superman, it wasn't my favorite. They do some heavy handed sjw manipulation of the graphic novel. It's... Not really the same story. It is and it isn't. It was still OK to watch, my daughter loved the Wonder Woman moments. Batman was way more fanatical, but also hilariously mad (compared to the comic, where he was a lot more mindful, and tries to reach out to Superman from an emotional perspective rather than violence and oppression).

Honestly I'd have to go back and read the comic, I still have the graphic novel sitting on my shelf in a plastic sleeve. I just remember enjoying the book, finished it rather quickly. This movie just... Didn't feel quite like other great DC animated films.

Again, still worth a watch if you've read the comic, are a fan of DC, or Superman. 3/5 as a fan. 2-2.5/5 if you're not.