Superstore

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Superstore

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2015-11-30

Creator: Justin Spitzer

Cast: Mark McKinney, Ben Feldman, America Ferrera, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash

Overview: A hilarious workplace comedy about a unique family of employees at a super-sized mega store. From the bright-eyed newbies and the seen-it-all veterans to the clueless summer hires and the in-it-for-life managers, together they hilariously tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales and nap-worthy training sessions.

Siliconemelons

Is there another thread that I cant find for this?

anywho - jumped the SJW Shark with the ice episode- show is dead to me..

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I are with you here Xadion. Worst part is that we do love the show (when she was younger she worked in the corporate arm of Wally World for a while so it's exceedingly familiar)

What gets me is that they've effectively used Jonah as a character to poke a good deal of fun at the "Intellectual Liberal" trope and how he struggles when dealing with actual people who have actual real life problems to contend with above and before virtue signalling. But then they just super ham fisted the finale to make a "statement". The other show on this bubble of "taking itself and delivering a "message" too seriously , which I also love, is Brooklyn Nine Nine.

Siliconemelons

Yes, I loved both shows, 99 when there and came back, fortunately - it seems to heavy hand some SJW stuff every now and then and it's sad.. The ohmygawdracismblackcopshaters episode was a waste of a show.

Superstore - had a chance.. Heck it's earthday episode was gold ripping on "go green" and "the earth will end in 10 years from climate change OMG!!!" - but this last episode was just so, so deep in the SJW - they kind of hinted at "right way" and "wrong way" with the other immigrant that had all his papers etc. That SHOULD be the example of doing it right.. But no, his doing it right way is not even good, or neutral- it is presented as bad and made fun of... sad...

I knew it was SJW and did the standard stuff but had a funny run, it was good and the little moments they put in of "the people of Wal-Mart" are almost always hilariously on point... but... if this is the "plot" of next entire season...nope

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
11061-aNqCjp1nlg5OPpYu7gX4GnIO7zU.jpg

Title: Superstore

Genre: Comedy

Creator: Justin Spitzer

Cast: Mark McKinney, Ben Feldman, America Ferrera, Nico Santos, Nichole Bloom, Colton Dunn, Lauren Ash

First aired: 2015-11-30

Overview: A hilarious workplace comedy about a unique family of employees at a super-sized mega store. From the bright-eyed newbies and the seen-it-all veterans to the clueless summer hires and the in-it-for-life managers, together they hilariously tackle the day-to-day grind of rabid bargain hunters, riot-causing sales and nap-worthy training sessions.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I really hope next week they move on from this ICE shit. This premiere was just straight propaganda.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Ya the season premier was dogshit. Don't think I laughed a single time. Even when they tossed the robot off the roof at the end I knew it would get up.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wife and I had a couple laughs but for the most part yeah, it wasn't a great premier. Hopefully they get back to it soon.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This might be one of the worst sitcoms to make it to 100 episodes ever made.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My wife and I thought this was funny enough... up until they did the "He's an illegal immigrant and getting hauled away" episode. At that point we stopped and have never looked back.

Wisdom which applies to series and dating....

Know when to date em... know when to dump em.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno I thought that was a pretty funny arc. I mean, yes, it was frustrating because I knew they were never going to deport him. But it was fun to hope.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno I thought that was a pretty funny arc. I mean, yes, it was frustrating because I knew they were never going to deport him. But it was fun to hope.
If you have to counter your own viewpoint the very sentence after, then maybe your viewpoint is not very valid.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If you have to counter your own viewpoint the very sentence after, then maybe your viewpoint is not very valid.

How is that countering the viewpoint? Is there no room in your head for something to be entertaining and frustrating?

You should seek professional help.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database