Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone else playing this? It's a lot of fun so far, the combat kinda feels Dark Souls'ish, with a lot of dodging and parrying, and learning boss abilities. It's also nice that there's no stamina, so you can farm stuff over and over if you need to. There's a nice pull event going on right now, where you get guaranteed 4 star, and basically 2 11-pulls for the cost of 1.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I actually picked this up a week ago. It's fun but I don't see it holding my attention for more than another week or so.

The Gacha rate is terrible though. I did my guaranteed 4 star pulls and did okay there. Strea, Undine Asuna and Archer Sione. My weapons were a 4 star dagger, mace and sword. The sword is Heroic Promise which is rated very highly from my understanding. I also got Idol Yuna somewhere. I think she's a freebie from something.

But the Gacha is awful. I did 3 11 pulls and didn't get a single 4 star from those. I'm nearing 200 diamonds so getting close to another pull but the source of diamonds has really dried up.