Tag (2018)

spronk

FPS noob
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Tag (2018)

Tagline: Based on a true story. We’re not kidding.

Genre: Comedy

Director: Jeff Tomsic

Cast: Ed Helms, Jeremy Renner, Jon Hamm, Jake Johnson, Hannibal Buress, Annabelle Wallis, Isla Fisher, Rashida Jones, Leslie Bibb, Brian Dennehy, Nora Dunn, Steve Berg, Jock McKissic, J.P. Valenti, Linda Wiegand, Sebastian Maniscalco, Melissa LeEllen, Braxton Bjerken, Elijah Marcano, Laura Distin, Tyler Crumley, Brayden Benson, Leslie Sides, Indiana Sifuentes, Braxton Alexander, Jaren Lewison, Tatum Price, Al Mitchell, Kevin Tyler Moody, Th'Yana Star, William Liles, Legend Williams, Kella Raines, Jordan Barreto, Lucie Carroll, William Walker, Thomas Middleditch, Carrie Brownstein

Release: 2018-06-14

Runtime: 100

Plot: For one month every year, five highly competitive friends hit the ground running in a no-holds-barred game of tag they’ve been playing since the first grade. This year, the game coincides with the wedding of their only undefeated player, which should finally make him an easy target. But he knows they’re coming...and he’s ready.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Just got back from seeing this in theaters, 9/10 for me best comedy of the year so far beating Game Night, Blockers, Super Troopers 2, and Gringo (man what a pathetic year 2018 is for comedy huh).

The trailer didn't really do much for me and I thought the movie looked stupid but its hilarious, not gross, and does a great job capturing friendship between guys in their late 30s and 40s. Isla Fischer is smoking hot as Ed Helms wife. Normally I really just don't like Ed Helms in movies but he worked well in this one. Jeremy Renner and Hannibal Burress are fantastic as well, the "Sherlock Holmes" scenes with Renner are absolutely killer.

Its a shame they released this the same day as Incredibles 2, every dad is gonna take their kids and nieces and stuff to that movie, pretty mystifying why they didn't put it out a month before or something. I liked it so much might go see it a second time.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just got back from seeing this in theaters, 9/10 for me best comedy of the year so far beating Game Night, Blockers, Super Troopers 2, and Gringo (man what a pathetic year 2018 is for comedy huh).

The trailer didn't really do much for me and I thought the movie looked stupid but its hilarious, not gross, and does a great job capturing friendship between guys in their late 30s and 40s. Isla Fischer is smoking hot as Ed Helms wife. Normally I really just don't like Ed Helms in movies but he worked well in this one. Jeremy Renner and Hannibal Burress are fantastic as well, the "Sherlock Holmes" scenes with Renner are absolutely killer.

Its a shame they released this the same day as Incredibles 2, every dad is gonna take their kids and nieces and stuff to that movie, pretty mystifying why they didn't put it out a month before or something. I liked it so much might go see it a second time.

I had a feeling this might be a sleeper Hangover quality film. Renner started in comedy he’s pretty solid.

Jonkimble

Lord Nagafen Raider
Watched this move last weekend, friggin loved it. It makes me wish I had done this with my long time bros.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I got around to watching this yesterday, and it was a great show. I enjoyed the entire thing. And the over excited wife having a lisp was enjoyable as well. Renner was pretty much Hawkeye in this as well, but it worked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database