Taken 3 (2014)

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Taken 3 (2014)

Tagline: It Ends Here

Genre: Thriller, Action

Director: Olivier Megaton

Cast: Liam Neeson, Forest Whitaker, Maggie Grace, Famke Janssen, Dougray Scott, Sam Spruell, Don Harvey, Dylan Bruno, Leland Orser, David Warshofsky, Jon Gries, Jonny Weston, Andrew Borba, Judi Beecher, Andrew Howard, Chad Donella, Al Sapienza, Alexander Wraith, Cedric Cirotteau, Catherine Dyer, Jimmy Palumbo, Robert Pralgo, Tony Williams, Al Vicente, Shelley Calene-Black, Adam J. Smith, Jimmy Gonzales, Lauren Sivan, Cornelius Peter, Kevin Fry, Katie Mary Garland, Alex Disdier, Mike Davies, Ellen Ho, Haley Craft, Stephanie Honoré, Steve Coulter, Michael Shikany, Robert Bryan Davis, Nazareth Dairian, Tony Demil, Stefanie Kleine, Johnny Harvill, Angie Dillard, Wallace Langham, Anton Yakovlev, Cedric Camus, Karim Ben Haddou, Vincent Parisi, Scott Thrun, Cédric Chevalme, Pete Thias, Martin Vaughan Lewis, Ashante P.T. Stokes, Abbey Ferrell

Release: 2014-12-16

Runtime: 109

Plot: Ex-government operative Bryan Mills finds his life is shattered when he's falsely accused of a murder that hits close to home. As he's pursued by a savvy police inspector, Mills employs his particular set of skills to track the real killer and exact his unique brand of justice.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah seems he needs to work on preventing these things instead of reacting :p Oh well, chance to see some good action + maggie grace.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If Maggie Grace is going to run through the streets of some Eurotrash city with her pants off again, while Liam Neeson kills the fuck out of some foreigners, I'm not gonna complain.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Pre-prequel to prometheus. I heard the plot involves a kidnapped facehugger in a jar

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think the 2 films were enough.
oh well.....in this movie,liam neeson is kidnapped and his daughter is going to save him

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All I'm saying is... there better be a kickass lightsaber battle in this one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this time neeson is going to kidnap some albanian bohunk's daughter and he sends his people after neeson. which he then butchers.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2nd one sucked, they should have went along and had someone hire him to kick ass instead of the family getting taken hostage

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Could be the person he is protecting gets kidnapped by professionals this time and he has to do more than kick ass to beat them. Thinking ahead of the bad guys and such. Be better than his family being kidnapped again.

Cybsled

"I kind of know who you are and kind of know what you want, but in case it hasn't been made abundantly clear, I have a special set of skills that lets me fuck people up. I also need money cause actors gotta eat!"

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Maybe he will have to save the president's daughter from a spanish death cult.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Much better.
ahah indeed
wink.png

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database