Tammy

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Brothers and sisters, this is a PSA: It was the wife's turn to pick a movie and I was dragged to this piece of shit. Learn from my lesson and RUN DO NOT WALK away from this at all costs. That's 2 hours I'll never get back. Don't let me of suffered for nothing..........

Xevy

Log Wizard
Walked into the theater: 10:1 females. It's not awful, but it's not as good as her other stuff, not even Identity Thief which wasn't bad. It's very nuvo-feminist. Not shoving it down your throat, but you can get the tone. It's not "oh the world won't give you a chance!" feminish it's "get your shit together you fuck up and work through bad shit" feminism.

Overall it was like 4 or 5 out of 10 for me. Chicks will dig it though.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Serious question here but do people actually find this woman funny? It's like she's trying to be a modern day Chris Farley and failing miserably at it.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
While I didn't find this movie particularly funny, I think she's pretty funny overall. I enjoyed her in Identity Thief and The Heat, which I think are the only other movies I've seen her in. I never considered it, but I like the comparison to Chris Farley and it seems pretty apt.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was talking about this with some friends the other day. They can't figure out how to harness her comedy in a movie since Bridesmaids. So we're getting these shitfests where the basic premise is "Go act goofy, Melissa!". Which is less Farley and more Sandler really. Which makes me sad.

The credits scene of This Is 40 where they just let her riff like a lunatic for two minutes was hilarious.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
While I didn't find this movie particularly funny, I think she's pretty funny overall. I enjoyed her in Identity Thief and The Heat, which I think are the only other movies I've seen her in. I never considered it, but I like the comparison to Chris Farley and it seems pretty apt.
I was between Farley and Sandler to be honest, which others seem to agree. She just really grates me the wrong way, like she's trying way too hard. Farley (and Sandler, early on his career) made it look very convincing and easy.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I was between Farley and Sandler to be honest, which others seem to agree. She just really grates me the wrong way, like she's trying way too hard. Farley (and Sandler, early on his career) made it look very convincing and easy.
Just be honest: you hate her because she's fat.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hate this fat bitch. Luckily the wife knows not to drag me to movies I don't want to see so she'll probably see this by herself.

dak

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Google imaging searching "Tammy" reveals an atypically large number of super hot milfs.

This has been my experience in RL too.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just be honest: you hate her because she's fat.
And a woman. A lot of guys just "don't find women funny!" DERP. She's great in Brides Maids too. As is Kristen Wiig who the same people probably don't find funny. That being said, yeah, Tammy kinda blew.

Syringed_sl

shitlord
This film is a prime example of what happens when you let the ultra sensitive feminists that need trigger warnings for anything offensive have their own movie. My face was as Stone Cold as Steve Austin for the entire run-time of this flick.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He guys does she play the character who comes off as a insufferable cunt that no one can stand and hates but is actually a very good person and skillful and helps rescue the litter of kittens in the burning firehouse?

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Saying Melissa McCarthy is sexy is gayer than the time you said you stroked your girlfriend's cock.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I haven't seen Tammy and I'm glad I got the advice to stay away, but Melissa McCarthy is funny.

The not funny fat bitch is that woman from Pitch Perfect who got her own terrible TV show that came on after Modern Family. I got annoyed by the 10 secs of that bitch I had to see before I stopped the DVR recording.