Tarrant's Seat Announcement Thread 2016

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This thread is for announcing the candidacy for Tarrant's seat. Anyone can announce their candidacy for this seat by posting in this thread with a candidacy speech. Anyone can nominate another member (who is not currently a mod) by posting in this thread also. I will put the candidacy speeches in the OP in alphabetical order based on username.

Please see:Moderator Election 2016 HQfor details.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a Pats fan and he gets my vote. If only because I can appreciate his satire and I like the cut of his jib.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
We need to keep Tarrant. When there is nothing else to complain about, we always can complain about Tarrants error in moderation from like 2007 or something.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
We need to keep Tarrant. When there is nothing else to complain about, we always can complain about Tarrants error in moderation from like 2007 or something.
Agreed. Rerolled needs its whipping post.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Can we get some clarification on what actions you did to cause such a negative association? I mean besides the recent stuff. Did you leave pills under a park bench for a board hooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.