Tattoo Removal

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone done this?

I have a couple all black 15 year old tattoos I don't like and want removed.

How was the experience, cost / effectiveness ect?

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Haven't done it myself since I have no tattoos, but a live in girlfriend went for six sessions over eight months or so and though the treatments greatly faded the tattoo, you could still see a blur. She said the treatments hurt like fuck (worse than the tattoo itself) and it would leave a scabby wound over the tattoo for a week or so after treatment.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Haven't done it myself since I have no tattoos, but a live in girlfriend went for six sessions over eight months or so and though the treatments greatly faded the tattoo, you could still see a blur. She said the treatments hurt like fuck (worse than the tattoo itself) and it would leave a scabby wound over the tattoo for a week or so after treatment.

Ya I've been telling myself over the years that I'm just waiting for the tech to make this feasible. I'm fine with the pain and scabs but if I do it I want it 95% gone or fuck it. I don't want weird blurs that look like skin disease on my shoulders.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Post your embarrassing tattoos you want removed so we can judge you.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Have you considered cover-ups instead? I'm sure there are lots of creative ways to hide giant swastikas.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Ya I've been telling myself over the years that I'm just waiting for the tech to make this feasible. I'm fine with the pain and scabs but if I do it I want it 95% gone or fuck it. I don't want weird blurs that look like skin disease on my shoulders.

Well, I believe black is the easiest color to remove. She had some yellow/blue in hers that just wouldn't go away.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I'm currently getting my tramp stamp removed from my neck. I'm on session 5? of a number I've no idea. They offer numbing lotion -- don't use it. The session is so fast (less than 15 seconds) that you just deal with it. It has faded some! All black.

YMMV.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Know a girl who had it done to her upper breasts she had a really stupid webb tattoo. Wish I could post a pic of what to expect. Basically the deepest lines are permanent so you can still tell she had something but not that it was a web. The structure of the web was erased but the 4-5 main lines of the webs superstructure remain just extremely extremely faded to where she could use a very tiny droplet sized amount of makeup very quickly applied to completely "remove" the look.

It seems to be all about the line work as far as getting good results from laser and I'm pretty sure the laser place will explain that. If you got super-professional line work, its going to be pretty fucking hard to remove.

Ur gonna love the endorphins you get. Eat the pain and smile.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm currently getting my tramp stamp removed from my neck. I'm on session 5? of a number I've no idea. They offer numbing lotion -- don't use it. The session is so fast (less than 15 seconds) that you just deal with it. It has faded some! All black.

YMMV.
You have/had a neck tattoo?! Pics please.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Starting a tattoo removal business seems like a good investment these days

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Soy just wanted at least as many Worfs as me in this thread while he's already up 79-6. The Bill Belichick of Worfs.