1d 16h 46m
Reactions
79 5 0 0
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Genre: Action & Adventure, Animation, Kids, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2012-09-28

Creator: Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird

Cast: Mark Hamill, Greg Cipes, Hoon Lee, Mae Whitman, Rob Paulsen, Jason Biggs, Josh Peck, Sean Astin

Overview: The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are back in an all-new animated series on Nickelodeon! Surfacing topside for the first time on their fifteenth birthday, the titular turtles, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael and Donatello, find that life out of the sewers isn't exactly what they thought it would be. Now the turtles must work together as a team to take on new enemies that arise to take over New York City.

Rhanyn

Knight of the Realm
1d 16h 46m
Reactions
79 5 0 0
I got my kid started on the old cartoon, and then we found this on Hulu, and I'll be damned if it's not one of my absolute favorite cartoons to watch with my kid now. So many great cameo voice actors. Don't expect it to be a one for one of the original cartoon, they change a lot of stuff, and some of the old characters reimaginings take a moment to get use to, a couple here and there don't work, but YMMV. Can't believe there wasn't a post about this already.

Malakriss

Blackwing Lair Raider
11d 9h 34m
Reactions
1,677 146 0 0
The TMNT (2007) animated movie had a similar amount of notable voice actors since the franchise was still a classic back before the Megan Fox version. They had Patrick Stewart, Chris Evans, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Laurence Fishburne, Ziyi Zhang (Crouching Tiger + House of Flying Daggers) for Karai and Mako (original Aku voice and the Uncle from Avatar: Last Airbender) as Splinter, hell even Kevin Smith had a cameo.

I think the lower end 3D instead of traditional cartoon animated turned off the older audiences, either you go top end trying for more mature viewers on Cartoon Network or it's stuck on Nick and Disney channels only for the kids.

Nysus

Knight of the Realm
7h 58m
Reactions
107 2 0 0
Yep this whole series is really good. They just canceled it for a reboot though. Teen Titans Go is also another favorite!

Malakriss

Blackwing Lair Raider
11d 9h 34m
Reactions
1,677 146 0 0
I just saw the trailer for the upcoming reboot and feel i need to actually watch the 2012 series to eye bleach whatever the hell i just saw.

DO NOT WATCH THE 2018 TRAILER. YOU ARE WARNED.B

Qhue

<Donors Crew>
1d 4h 59m
Reactions
926 355 0 0

Had to watch it a couple times just to follow what the everliving fuck was going on.

joz123

Blackwing Lair Raider
3d 7h 39m
Reactions
1,117 177 0 0
Aeon Flux + TMNT = WTF?!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
<Donors Crew>
10d 2h 58m
Reactions
7,868 798 0 0

Had to watch it a couple times just to follow what the everliving fuck was going on.
Jesus, I think that trailer gave me epilepsy.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database