Terrifier 2 (2022)

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Terrifier 2 (2022)

Tagline: Who's Laughing Now?

Genre: Horror, Thriller

Director: Damien Leone

Cast: Lauren LaVera, David Howard Thornton, Elliott Fullam, Samantha Scaffidi, Casey Hartnett, Felissa Rose, Sarah Grace Sanders, Griffin Santopietro, Tamara Glynn, Devon Roth, Charlie McElveen, Chris Irvine, Jenna Kanell, Catherine Corcoran, Katie Maguire, Kailey Hyman, Jackie Adragna, Sarah Voigt, Georgia MacPhail, Amelie McLain, Michael Leavy, Rachel Keefe, Rick Styczynski, Amy Russ, Marcus Slabine, Leah Voysey, Cory DuVal, Jason Leavy, Jamie Root, Owen Myre, Ryan James, Phil Falcone, Steven Della Salla, Gilbrando Acevedo, Wesley Holloway, Loren W. Lepre, Johnath Davis, Mark A. Langston, Elizabeth Piper S., Thomas Rickman, Nedim Jahić, Briana Calcagno, Michelle Santiago, Thomas Smith, Johnny Ferri, Jonathan A. Streetzel, Nick Ford, Reid Richards, Craig Sapenoff, Ross Caudill Jr., Sheri Fairchild, Geordie McGillivray, Mick Gaughan, Matthew Hammond, Craig Loydgren, Robert Privitera, Joshua Kirpach, Marisa Bertani, Ryan Denning, Rob Gabriele, Steven Kiseleski, Miche Brill, Curtis J. Watson, Sarah Brill, Ava O'Donnell, Scott Klausen, Bengt Emil Johnson, Scout Taylor-Compton, Emily Sue Bengtson

Release: 2022-10-06

Runtime: 138

Plot: After being resurrected by a sinister entity, Art the Clown returns to Miles County where he must hunt down and destroy a teenage girl and her younger brother on Halloween night. As the body count rises, the siblings fight to stay alive while uncovering the true nature of Art's evil intent.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
It's about that time. It's back and it's bigger than ever.

1666732751229.png

• 1WTF
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Anyone who faints at a "scary" movie is a fucking pussy ass bitch. Weve seen people get beheaded for reals.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Finished watching the first one, already started the second one. I'm not expecting much, though.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
A bunch of faggots did faggot shit after watching a movie? Not a documentary; not the news. A movie where it is 100% known everything is fake.

We're doomed.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Saw it last night (nowhere to legally view it in Australia, so I used Bflix).

Fucking loved it. The whole rationale for the movie is to see Art's brutal kills and it didn't disappoint. Especially that Allie death scene, loved how brutal that was.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Cheesy and brutal, like a later Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

I can't believe guys fainted or puked over this film, what a bunch of gimps.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Is it worse than Bone Tomahawk? Dude getting split in half was f'n crazy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Is it worse than Bone Tomahawk? Dude getting split in half was f'n crazy.
Arguably, yeh. Art has a bunch of kills which are just brutal and intentionally over the top.

The first Terrifier has a similar split in half scene too, FYI. Whether it's worse depends on whether you're a guy or a gal, since there are different sexes in each split in half scene.

EDIT: To give you an idea of the brutality:

Last edited:

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Cheesy and brutal, like a later Nightmare on Elm Street movie.

I can't believe guys fainted or puked over this film, what a bunch of gimps.
Having now watched it I 100% agree. Everything looked like rubber.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Arguably, yeh. Art has a bunch of kills which are just brutal and intentionally over the top.

The first Terrifier has a similar split in half scene too, FYI. Whether it's worse depends on whether you're a guy or a gal, since there are different sexes in each split in half scene.

What the fuck retarded shit is this?

• 1Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Anyone that was grossed out by this shouldn't be allowed to vote. They clearly can't tell fake from not. Is this supposed to be a black comedy?

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum

Eh, this supposed to be a comedy? Thats nothing like the death in Bone Tomahawk, which had emotional weight to it and good acting. The clip you posted was just cheesy.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I was expecting something way different. That shit looked comedic. Like old Troma type stuff. Disappointed.

• 2Like

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Eh, this supposed to be a comedy? Thats nothing like the death in Bone Tomahawk, which had emotional weight to it and good acting. The clip you posted was just cheesy.
That's the entire point. They intentionally went over the top.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I was expecting something way different. That shit looked comedic. Like old Troma type stuff. Disappointed.
Yeah that was really fucking bad. So your a chick which goes downstairs, see the door wall window is cracked open, then you look and see a fucking clown in your kitchen, quick what do you do?

YOU FUCKING RUN, RUN so hard your heals are hitting you in the back of the head.

But no what we get is this dumb fucking chick staring at the clown drinking a cup of water for like 5 min before deciding to run.

Dumb and gory for the sake of being gory. Maybe if I was 10 I would enjoy a movie like this.

Good horror movies dont even have to rely on the gore, just the idea of it with buildup, suspense, good camera work, story and good acting.

• 1Solidarity

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Holy fuck, how is this shit getting this much attention.

It's so cheesy and horribly directed.

I haven't watched Hostile since it came out but the Achilles scene was pretty rough to watch. Will need to rewatch to see how it holds up

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dumb and gory for the sake of being gory. Maybe if I was 10 I would enjoy a movie like this.
Anyone who enjoys these kind of movies has to have something wrong with them.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database