Terry Goodkind - Severed Souls

Terial

Trakanon Raider
For those of you who are interested, Goodkinds new book 'Severed Souls' was released today.
I personally enjoy the series, even though he does repeat himself a bit too much.
You can also get a signed bookplate for free with proof of purchase here:
Promos

ss_web3.jpg

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Terrible book. Finished it in a day easily, so short and worthless. Still dropping random retarded "wizard rules" in every book.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Why did you even read it? Ugh. I think I'd rather read all the Eragon and Twilight books together than read another single one of Goodkind's.

Not to mention that Robert Jordan should have sued him for plagiarism.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why did you even read it? Ugh. I think I'd rather read all the Eragon and Twilight books together than read another single one of Goodkind's.

Not to mention that Robert Jordan should have sued him for plagiarism.
Battered wife syndrome?

Same reason I watched the last season of Dexter and am going to watch the last season of Sons of Anarchy, closure.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Terry Goodkind is the shittiest of all hack writers. I am still pissed at myself for reading anything after WFR. He can jump in front of bus. Seriously.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I'm not trying to be a troll but what did Goodkind steal from Jordan? I've honestly never heard that one.
I haven't read Goodkind in over 10 years or so and have no intention of ever doing so again, but I remember reading it and thinking ''man a shitton of this is right out of WOT." The only ones I still vaguely remember now are the magic system being incredibly similar in some way, the specially trained groups of women who collar magic users and control them through torture (although Goodkind went super freaky BDSM with it), I also think there was something similar to the Aes Sedai/Warder thing and some specific similarities in the worldbuilding, the rest I've forgotten - but at the time the pile of similarities bugged the hell out of me.