Thank you, Fires of Heaven

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Over the last 14 years, I have had the opportunity to lurk, occasionally post and eventually be a part of the discussion. It started out as a gaming interest, and will end largely never even reading the gaming forums. I have watched people come and go, some people fascinating, others antagonistic, but never boring.

As a person with some social issues, you guys have helped me to see socializing differently. You have inspired me and led me down rabbit holes galore. I have been introduced to minds I never would have sought on my own. I have been challenged to evolve, and I have.

I have a family, 3 children and a wife who puts up with me, which must be hard when my autism gets focused. I have found a reason to bring religion back into my life after being an Athiest since childhood. I have an idea how to finish my life, no not Wooly like, I mean how to live long and prosper. Those of you who are angry have taught me I need to be kind. You have also shown me you are righteous in your anger and sometimes it is deserved. I have watched Donald Trump become president against all odds, it makes me smile.

I wish you all the best, I have other things to do. Take care of yourselves and keep up the good fight. Remember Iooti.

• 12Like
  • 5Salty
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 19 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You're definitely drinking, but a good post is a good post.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
any type of "goodbye" post on an internet board is a serious cry for help.

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

Olscratch

tour de salt
<Banned>
I will answer your great question of 2016. Red pilling your children.
As a parent I am worried a a lot about having to red pill my children against the Marxist US educational system. Has anyone seen resources or even conversation on the topic?

Prevent them from reading many books. Easy to pick up the marxism doing lotsa readin. Instead insist on vigorous theological studies with the bible. You'll probably want to cancel your television service, multiculturalists own all the big media outlets and hollywood studios. Instead have wholesome family time where they watch Gods Not Dead 2 or Alex Jones on the internet with you. Police your kids friends as well. Drugs like LSD, psilosybin, and cannabis are well known to open minds to new ways of seeing things. Encourage them to only imbibe by drinking domestic beer and guide them towards friends of that mindset.

Do not save for their college. If they manage to get scholarships insist they get a business or numbers based degree. It is imperative you prevent them from getting a degree in history, philosophy, psychology, sociology, art, music, languages. Those fields are just tools of sjw devils.

• 13Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like T & A. He will be missed on the politics thread. If only IRB would come back but Brosar can't be two places at once...sigh.

Poor Olscratch is my best example here. Not even intelligent enough to not repeat himself in a simple message. Where are the IRB's, chaos's? Why must we have Tanooma, scratch, lendarios, and kewl dad as our paragons of liberalism?

• 2Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He found a reason to abuse his children and that reason is Jordan Peterson, good luck in brain washing your children to believe in iron age myths because you can't get a sense of community outside of people who intentionally delude themselves in order to cope with the reality of our circumstances.

• 5Like
  • 3Salty
Reactions: 7 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
I'm lost, but this social setting is so much more laid back than most others. I think I just unloaded 1.5 GB of storage space when I deleted the other apps for this site.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm lost, but this social setting is so much more laid back than most others. I think I just unloaded 1.5 GB of storage space when I deleted the other apps for this one.
who's alternate account are you? please PM me with the answer

• 4Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Titan has been wanting to exit this community for a while.

Not really sure why. I imagine his time here conflicts with his RL and he is just looking for a reason to sever the cord.

Love ya Titan, you know I do. You helped me explore a really fun direction in my life in PMs.

But your penchant for exiting this place is not clear to me.

In any case, may you find whatever the hell it is that you are looking for. May the 'One' of Plato's Forms bless you and keep you. I hope you discover objective magic.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best wishes, man.

Definitely don't understand how anybody would wanna leave this place, though. I don't post a lot, but I've been lurking since 2002 and every time I've faced the prospect of this place disappearing (FoH -> MoreNets -> RR -> ReRR/FoH) I've felt physically sick. Seriously don't know what I'd do if suddenly robbed of the best (and only) online constant since I was a teenager.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
see you next week bro

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users