The Addams Family

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
c3IMJ1KZuHHgOcyNX9n9XTjP96p.jpg

Title: The Addams Family

Tagline: Think your family is weird?

Genre: Animation, Comedy, Family

Director: Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan

Cast: Oscar Isaac, Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Finn Wolfhard, Nick Kroll, Bette Midler, Allison Janney, Elsie Fisher, Aimee Garcia

Release: 2019-10-18

Plot: The Addams family's lives begin to unravel when they face-off against a treacherous, greedy crafty reality-TV host while also preparing for their extended family to arrive for a major celebration.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Hate the animation style, think it will be a hard pass for me

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
They are trying to mimic the original Charles Addams strips from the New Yorker. I think they were worried that not having a PIXAR-like fully computer rendered world would kill them for marketing to their core family audience.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I hate cartoons, but I fucking love every incarnation of the addams family that I've seen. So I will probably watch.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Was excited for the trailer when I clicked play, but something about it rubbed me the wrong way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Wasn’t the ultimate charm of the Addams Family that they didn’t see themselves as being different from anyone else? This doesn’t seem to capture this.

I’ve gotten very jaded and cynical in the last few years.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasn’t the ultimate charm of the Addams Family that they didn’t see themselves as being different from anyone else? This doesn’t seem to capture this.

I’ve gotten very jaded and cynical in the last few years.
That was the Munsters, the Addams always had this air of aristocracy, like everyone else was just peasants.

• 2Solidarity

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Gomez looks like he could play Igor in a Frankenstein movie. He's supposed to be suave and debonaire. He looks like an idiot. While I like a lot of the Adam's Family stuff, I'm not sure I can get into this direction. Everyone just looks stupid to me instead of odd and creepy. The Adams Family was always kind of cool. That's why you have Fester as the comic relief, imbecile of the group.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like