The Affair

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
3.00 star(s) Rating: 3.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Affair

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2014-10-12

Creator: Sarah Treem, Hagai Levi

Cast: Dominic West, Maura Tierney, Julia Goldani Telles, Jadon Sand, Sanaa Lathan, Anna Paquin

Overview: The Affair explores the emotional effects of an extramarital relationship between Noah Solloway and Alison Lockhart after the two meet in the resort town of Montauk in Long Island. Noah is a New York City schoolteacher with one novel published (book entitled A Person who Visits a Place) and he is struggling to write a second book. He is happily married with four children, but resents his dependence on his wealthy father-in-law. Alison is a young waitress trying to piece her life and marriage back together in the wake of the tragic death of her child. The story of the affair is told separately, complete with distinct memory biases, from the male and female perspectives.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
This show is just what the title says. A family guy with 4 kids decides to throw away his life for a hot piece of ass. The life decisions made by everyone get worse from there.

I'm halfway through season 4. This is one of those shows that are tolerable for you as you get caught up on internet stuff and your wife will probably like it. That is true for the first 3 seasons at least. The 4th is full sjw in the worst way. I'm done watching it. Season 4 is written by retards. How bad is it?

Season 4 without telling you anything about the show. The female lead didn't want to do nudity anymore so the show runners thought it would be a good idea to bring in Lena Dunham to talk her into getting naked more. Her answer was she quit the show. The end. If you can imagine Lena Dunham writing season 4 about BLM that's how it is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve never watched anything that fell off a cliff as hard and as completely as this show did. First few seasons were great.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
TV show information provided by The Movie Database