The Al`kabor Project (EQMac) - PoP 1/5

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Hosix

All labs matter!
There is some strong autism in this thread. It's so deep man. An emulated server of a 16 year old game ran by a washed up raider is corrupt and is doxing people and now associated emulation efforts are called into question as well. It's like the lowest of low end corruption.

This about sums up GG and his shitposting.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why the fuck does GG's butthurt over P99 always spill over into the TAKP thread?

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Should we get mod involvement? I feel bad asking them, but my fucking lord.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Why the fuck does GG's butthurt over P99 always spill over into the TAKP thread?

Dude, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Should we get mod involvement? I feel bad asking them, but my fucking lord.
You won't get any involvement. I moved all this into its own sub section so I would never have to see it again. I debated on putting it under the rickshaw heading.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You won't get any involvement. I moved all this into its own sub section so I would never have to see it again. I debated on putting it under the rickshaw heading.

Didnt think you were making moderation decisions anymore. Wouldn't my plea go to the mod team?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
P02's constant off topic whining is the only thing I've ever wanted moderated in any EQ thread.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
All GG and P02 can do is whine. It's what they are good at.

And make bad shitpost-level jokes.

Anyway, TAKP might have some ties to P99 on the technical side of things, but as far as I can tell the administrative and developmental side has been completely clear of P99's crud for the last year and a half (tho there was that one questionable event that happened shortly after TAKP opened and directly led to the creation of P2002... but I don't know the details too well... GG could tell the story better, wouldn't mind hearing his version again if he can manage to tell it in an unbiased way...)

This server is the shit though. Basically it's being created by a supergroup of all the best EQEmu devs, will be time locked to the best EQ era (PoP), and uses the most classic client in all of EQEmu land. If you're truely jonseing for the days of yore, this is the place to be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Server split had nothing to do with administrators and 100% to do with a guild that didn't want to rotate dragons so they made a new server instead. That is the origin of P2002, people that cared so hard about pixels that they started their own server.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Server split had nothing to do with administrators and 100% to do with a guild that didn't want to rotate dragons so they made a new server instead. That is the origin of P2002, people that cared so hard about pixels that they started their own server.
Kind of like this forum? :D

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Thought I heard a story about TAKP being hosted on P99's dime, and P99 demanded that certain players be banned.

I also remember something about "out of era" DE loot being farmed from Kithicor during classic, then getting disabled leading to tears.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kind of like this forum? :D
Thought you hid this so you'd never have to look at it again? Get outta here.
Thought I heard a story about TAKP being hosted on P99's dime, and P99 demanded that certain players be banned.
Yeah people that get banned say a lot of things.

DE loot in Kithicor got disabled until Kunark because yeah, shit is pretty OP during classic only.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
GM's don't generally announce why they ban anyone and there's a rule against ban discussion. That's why you only ever get one side of the story. Most of the bans I've heard of have been results of admin harassment but I have no specifics and neither does anyone else outside of the dev team.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
While you nerds are fighting about servers, I'm over here collecting the loots.

EQ000002.png

• 1Like