The Antifa Thread

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
I want to talk about this but I feel like the Venezuela thread isn't right, Mike Brown isn't right, and Politics is just a tsunami. So here is my attempt to follow and have some sort of commentary from whoever from either side on what we are seeing happening in The West right now.

They want to 'replace the first amendment' (10:00ish in the first video) so as to disallow hate speech.

khorum

Get Raped
<Donors Crew>
68d 44m
If one side of a riot is a bunch of bros, mexijews, asians and those crazy black dudes from LA waving American flags, chanting USA! and locking arms in a pro-free-speech, pro-America rally....then what's the OTHER side?

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
It could be real commies with familial and community support, but it could be dummy-head kids who just need a spanking.

But to answer your question, I think they are mostly real. I think there are some fashionistas in there who would come home to mommy and daddy as soon as the bullets started flying. But I think a fair number of them would go for it. Would try for the Revolution and be willing to kill.

I think the most startling thing to me is the chanting and the noisemakers. They do not want to argue or talk or debate or discuss, at all. Only a smattering of them will talk. Most of them just shout and chant and blow horns. That chanting and those horns are eerie and pathetic.

French Antifa looks more advanced than the American ones. French Antifa have banners showing the faces of Engels, Marx, Lenin, and Stalin and they are throwing molotovs at cops. They seem pretty serious to me.

Olebass

I'm a lead farmer.
<Donors Crew>
30d 2h 14m
This thread makes me want to REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

xzi

Mouthbreather
<WoW Guild Officer>
11d 1h 41m
Have an old friend that lives in Seattle and used to be part of the black bloc and a bunch of anarchists in a group, she left because they wanted a hierarchy so they could be more organized and quickly realized how retarded anarchism in practice actually is. Cause it's Anarchy, but yknow, with just a little bit of rules, and be sure you reply and report to your superiors.

Still makes me lol to this day.

AngryGerbil

Speech Mythologist
<Donors Crew>
Have an old friend that lives in Seattle and used to be part of the black bloc and a bunch of anarchists in a group, she left because they wanted a hierarchy so they could be more organized and quickly realized how retarded anarchism in practice actually is. Cause it's Anarchy, but yknow, with just a little bit of rules, and be sure you reply and report to your superiors.

Still makes me lol to this day.
lol yeah I mentioned it in another thread but in Homage to Catalonia George Orwell talks about how when he was originally fighting against Franco in Spain his unit was composed of mostly imports while the local Spanish Anarchists were in charge of the town. He describes how little sense it made. How people were happy and carefree, but that no one seemed to be in charge and nothing was getting done. They were unorganized and he attributed the fact that Franco hadn't already over run them to the fact that Franco was, at this early stage, also just as disorganized as they were. This would later change. Because essentially now that no one was in charge this left a power vacuum which was eventually filled by the organized, planned, equipped, driven, mandated by Moscow, and financially backed Communist Party. They showed up in snazzy uniforms and had guns and money and a battle plan and looked like they knew what the fuck they were all about. They took over.

That was when Orwell got 'red pilled' to use a new term. Once he was able to see with his own eyes how the Communists actually solved problems (with loyalty purges) he watched as they slowly but surely turned their hungry gaze upon his own little unit of imports. How loyal were they? He saw them label him and his unit as 'counter revolutionary' and he had to flee the country under disguise in order to avoid the Gulag. Several of his friends only made it out of Spain on a plane to Katorga. He then later went on to write Animal Farm as a way of describing what it was like to work with the Communists of Spain.

One good thing about this current batch of Lord of the Flies reenactors is that there is no longer a central Comintern backed by Moscow any more. Does Beijing act today as Moscow did back in the 30's in that way? I don't honestly know but I don't think so. Or at least, I doubt today's Chinese are as ideologically possessed as 1930's Russians were.

If Orwell's experience is typical rather than unique, then Antifa and Anarchy just creates a power vacuum that will only and always inevitably give way to the more driven and organized faction known as Communism. Some of these groups still think they aren't Trotskyists or Leninists, they still believe they are Tyler Durden. But some of them, like the French ones apparently, seem to have advanced all the way to being openly Stalinst.

I will be watching the progress of this whole thing with disgusted awe. I wonder if we'll ever see a portrait of Stalin on a flag inside Antifa in America?