The Ark

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Goatface

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 1 Vote
Title: The Ark

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

Creator: Dean Devlin

Cast: Tiana Upcheva, Stacey Read, Christina Wolfe, Miles Barrow, Pavle Jerinić, Shalini Peiris, Christie Burke, Richard Fleeshman

Overview: 100 years in the future, planetary colonization missions have begun as a necessity to help secure the survival of the human race. The first of these missions on a spacecraft known as Ark One encounters a catastrophic event causing massive destruction and loss of life. With more than a year left to go before reaching their target planet, a lack of life-sustaining supplies and loss of leadership, the remaining crew must become the best versions of themselves to stay on course and survive.

Goatface

1670894461933.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Lol pretty much. I'll give it a watch because I love space sci-fi stuff, but Syfy's track record makes me nervous. Even if they do greenlight more seasons, the budget will probably be minimal and most of the scenes will look like they were filmed in a Canadian warehouse

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

velk

Trakanon Raider
While I give credit to SyFy for actually making a sci-fi show, this was pretty dire.

"This is not how physics work, this is not how space works, this is not how oxygen works, godammit, this is not how ANYTHING works"

Nitpickers avoid if you have blood pressure problems.

At least this crew has an excuse for being less professional than the crew from Another Life.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
While I give credit to SyFy for actually making a sci-fi show, this was pretty dire.

"This is not how physics work, this is not how space works, this is not how oxygen works, godammit, this is not how ANYTHING works"

At least this crew has an excuse for being less professional than the crew from Another Life.
Sounds like they hired the Prometheus crew.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also watched as I love sci-if, but this is unbelievably bad. Everything is bad. Special effects, acting, story, drama….it is all just terrible

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
omg is this another life foh watch party material?

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
"Oh no, we have no power to engines, therefore we are at a dead stop and can't chase after that comet !"

"We have human shit, and shit can be used as fertilizer, and fertilizer can be used to make bombs and bombs can be used to propel things, therefore we can fly our spaceship with shit! SCIENCE BITCHES !"

Qhue

Trump's Staff

I smell a group hate-watch heckle session coming on

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i wouldn't call this horrible? more like corny

like this is the type of scifi would be made if you just grabbed a bunch theatrer majors and you just have a disaster of the week theme going on.

they really gotta start fucking tho, not from a ratings perspective but like theyre starting out w/ 150ish ppl and they are losing like 3ppl an eps lulz

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i forgot i was watching this horrible show, i hate watched and binged the rest

so i said they started off w/ 150ppl by the end

imagine if that happened to voyager, gonna need a lot more than adopting 1 stray borg
jeri-ryan-seven-of-nine.gif

jesus, they were as huge as a klingons headpiece

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
i forgot i was watching this horrible show, i hate watched and binged the rest

so i said they started off w/ 150ppl by the end

imagine if that happened to voyager, gonna need a lot more than adopting 1 stray borg
jeri-ryan-seven-of-nine.gif

jesus, they were as huge as a klingons headpiece
Rip the world you could put a big titted blonde in your show just because you wanted to show off a big titted blonde

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
I am pretty sure by the last episode of this, that the writers were just trolling.

They find an tidal locked planet, and make it spin by planting huge magnets on the surface ( fucking magnets, how do they work ? )

These magnets are so strong they pull spaceships, not even out of orbit, but out of space in the general vicinity of the planet ?

They have a methane explosion on the surface that is so powerful it reaches into deep space ?

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
This is really bad but I had to power through the 1st season. Almost none of it is good and it takes itself way too seriously for just how corny it is. Catastrophe of the week that just escalates from bad decision after bad decision. Super bad CGI. Plot spaghetti. But man I just love terrible Sci Fi. And the science officer Eva. And the captain chick... and the security officer one.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
This is really bad but I had to power through the 1st season. Almost none of it is good and it takes itself way too seriously for just how corny it is. Catastrophe of the week that just escalates from bad decision after bad decision. Super bad CGI. Plot spaghetti. But man I just love terrible Sci Fi. And the science officer Eva. And the captain chick... and the security officer one.
hot chick eva is actually engineer (promoted from maintenance)

science officers is the nerdy boy and sometimes smart black girl (idk what she does on the bridge)

• 1Like
TV show information provided by The Movie Database