The Assignment (2017)

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Assignment

Genre: Thriller, Action

Director: Roger Julian Cross, Walter Hill

Cast: Michelle Rodriguez, Sigourney Weaver, Tony Shalhoub, Caitlin Gerard, Anthony LaPaglia, Paul McGillion, Ken Kirzinger, Paul Lazenby, Zak Santiago, Adrian Hough, Alex Zahara, Chad Riley, Jason Asuncion, Darryl Quon, Terry Chen, Lauro Chartrand, Caroline Chan, Lia Lam, Hugo Ateo, Eltie Pearce

Release: 2017-04-26

Runtime: 95

Plot: Ace assassin Frank Kitchen is double crossed by gangsters and falls into the hands of rogue surgeon known as The Doctor who turns him into a woman. The hitman, now a hitwoman, sets out for revenge, aided by a nurse named Johnnie who also has secrets.

Last edited:

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
This looks right up FoH's alley

Tw00Tkv.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Should be called The Reassignment, amirite?

Cue SJWs protesting that the movie is making changing genders out to be a punishment.

As a longtime hater of Michelle Rodriguez, I find it hilarious that the go-to actress for a tranny is her. She practically looks like a dude already.

I will be sure to miss this movie unless it is hilarious in some way. I'm quite certain it will be bad, but hilariously bad, I can give those a try.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

haha what. /d/?

"if anything is left.. its his point blank aim" ... so.. nothing?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
This has got to be up there with dumbest movie ideas ever. I was going to bring up multiple issues with this concept but it's making my brain hurt.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dont watch this movie unless you want to feel disgusted or embarrassed for watching it. I cant believe Sigourney Weaver did this film

So many different thoughts went through my head when Michelle Rodriguez tried acting like guy. Movie should of went with her judging her breast after becoming a woman, that might have been somewhat believable.

Last edited:

Oldbased

> Than U
This movie is wrong on so many levels. The leading one being Rodriguez was already a long standing joke of being a man.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database