The Banshees of Inisherin (2022)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Banshees of Inisherin (2022)

Tagline: Everything was fine yesterday.

Genre: Drama, Comedy

Director: Martin McDonagh

Cast: Colin Farrell, Brendan Gleeson, Kerry Condon, Barry Keoghan, Pat Shortt, Gary Lydon, Sheila Flitton

Release: 2022-10-21

Runtime: 109

Plot: Two lifelong friends find themselves at an impasse when one abruptly ends their relationship, with alarming consequences for both of them.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looking forward to this one. In Bruges part two it looks like.
In Bruge is such a tragically underrated comedy/movie. I fucking love that movie and still watch it every couple years or so. Excited for this.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This came out today on HBO Max. Very well acted and filmed. Pretty tragic, messed up story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
This came out today on HBO Max. Very well acted and filmed. Pretty tragic, messed up story.

This looked really good and the trailer lead me to believe it was more of a dark comedy, but now I'm not sure. I don't really enjoy "entertainment" that's just a primer on misery and depression. Is that was this is?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looked really good and the trailer lead me to believe it was more of a dark comedy, but now I'm not sure. I don't really enjoy "entertainment" that's just a primer on misery and depression. Is that was this is?

I don't know how to do the spoilers thing...

Yes that is exactly what it is.

The movie states its philosophy pretty early on claiming, "We are all just wasting time till the end."

There is no development from there. It's pure nihilism with no glimmer of hope.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

The movie states its philosophy pretty early on claiming, "We are all just wasting time till the end."

thanks i'll take this off this list

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
thanks i'll take this off this list

1671062932708.png

1671062964591.png
?????????

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not sure what you're getting at but I assume you're trying to make fun of my post count for some reason? Funny since you have about a third of my count and have probably been post more than a third less time than me so..... either way you've outed your retardations and failures yet again

You said you weren't interested in a movie that is about "wasting time until the end".

You have 261 days of your life wasted on this board arguing with non-autists like me.

You've somehow got the wrong end of the stick entirely and assumed that your superior post count and time spent is some kind of l337 parse instead of a complete time sink, lol.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You said you weren't interested in a movie that is about "wasting time until the end".

You have 261 days of your life wasted on this board arguing with non-autists like me.

You've somehow got the wrong end of the stick entirely and assumed that your superior post count and time spent is some kind of l337 parse instead of a complete time sink, lol.

the fact you don't understand what the 'logged in' time means just... jesus man you are flawed

1671063850418.png

• 1Worf

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Don't mind Ossoi Ossoi he's autistic. This movie is certainly depressing, but it's also got plenty of humor and absurdity. Not as good as In Bruges, but it was worth the watch.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
good job fucking up a random obscure movie thread ossoi, you retard

• 1Salty

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Hmm not sure if want now.

• 1Solidarity
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database