The Bard's Tale 4

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Update

Current list of known bugs is huge (think release of the original huge). Crashes on saves and the likes. I get massive FPS drops when looting or going from menus back into the game. Go from 60, crush a barrel and loot, exit the loot menu, drop to 35-40fps, then a second or two later, it goes back to 60. Very noticeable.

Might want to let it cook for a patch or two before starting.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of defeats the purpose of re-releasing the game with a new appid to reset its user reviews if you're just going to shove it out the door in the same shitshow state as the original release.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Kind of defeats the purpose of re-releasing the game with a new appid to reset its user reviews if you're just going to shove it out the door in the same shitshow state as the original release.
Eh it kinda happens everytime they do these new versions, need to wait it out some more as usual.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
the Xbone version is quite playable. I may replay it bone-style if I finish with Remant before Borderlands hits

Caliane

Update

Current list of known bugs is huge (think release of the original huge). Crashes on saves and the likes. I get massive FPS drops when looting or going from menus back into the game. Go from 60, crush a barrel and loot, exit the loot menu, drop to 35-40fps, then a second or two later, it goes back to 60. Very noticeable.

Might want to let it cook for a patch or two before starting.
lol. wtf.

Games like this do not have enough replayablity to pull this EE shit. I love Larian, but they do it too. Got to buy the game. then not actually play it for 1-2 years for the EE to drop, adding more content, fixing all the massive bugs.

This is no way to play or create games.

(you can pull shit like that in something with innnate replayablity. OnI, rimworld, terraria, etc.)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wife is digging the shit out of it on PS4. Very much a throwback to the original two games. Turn based combat is interesting the way they designed it, since it allows for comebacks. You are kind of fucked if you dont make your main character a bard, at least on your first time playing, however. Not a bad retro RPG. Too bad the early runs were buggy for people. I would love to see more titles like this one out there.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Sooo being stuck at home I finally gave this a shot, the director’s cut is really good. This is likely my new favorite of these types of games. Haven’t hit a bug yet so maybe it is fixed?
I stayed away due to all the issues this game had but seems really solid now. Just finished the first long dungeon on normal so it auto maps etc. Every area is fairly unique however so I rarely had to use it.