The Big Door Prize

Qhue

Trump's Staff
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Big Door Prize

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2023-03-28

Cast: Chris O'Dowd, Gabrielle Dennis, Damon Gupton, Josh Segarra, Sammy Fourlas, Djouliet Amara, Ally Maki, Crystal Fox

Overview: A small town is forever changed when a mysterious machine appears, promising to reveal everyone's true potential. Soon residents start changing jobs, rethinking relationships, and questioning long-held beliefs—all in pursuit of a better future.

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Been a fan of Chris O'Dowd since the I.T. Crowd, definitely looking forward to this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Love O'Dowd, will def check this out. Apple has been killin it with their original shows.

Animosity

Watched the firs 2 episodes and its a pretty big let down. Of course has its woke stuff in it and is just slow, unfunny and not engaging.

Juvarisx

Florida
Watched the firs 2 episodes and its a pretty big let down. Of course has its woke stuff in it and is just slow, unfunny and not engaging.

The rule for Apple TV shows is that if you hear nothing about them at all unless you look then its probably bad. Wife and I tried Extrapolations which has everyone imaginable cast despite not hearing a word about the show and it was shit. Severance or Shrinking are fantastic and are all over the place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't really hear much about any Apple TV shows outside of Ted Lasso. But a lot of them are very good.

Slow Horses was a good one I haven't heard talked about even here.

Animosity

I don't really hear much about any Apple TV shows outside of Ted Lasso. But a lot of them are very good.

Slow Horses was a good one I haven't heard talked about even here.
I think Im the only one who has posted about that show. Physical is another one thats pretty good that flies under the radar.

For the most part Apple does very well with their stuff. I think only a few shows have been duds.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database