The blackhat thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Am I doing this right?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Do that contest checklist thingy they did to the Fed in Hackers . But on Draegan. With extra helpings of gay personals and bank account stuff. And build a DaVinci virus that will make his car roll over instead of supertankers.

I like this idea!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Facebook’s algorithm for Trending relies on the number of articles and posts about the topic — a relatively easy system to spoof with a fake, viral headline.

Surfacing stories based on how often users post about them is a surefire way to make clickbait trend — something Facebook’s new anti-clickbait algorithm supposedly guards against. However, Trending’s reliance on clicks and re-shares in this case makes Facebook’s once-helpful news module far less useful for everyone

Facebook’s Trending Topics algorithm already screwed up

kudos

<Banned>
I need a better way of obfuscating payloads to get through gmail and corporate email filters. Mostly macro office documents.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Google website translation is a great way to get around content filters and firewalls.

kudos

<Banned>
Google website translation is a great way to get around content filters and firewalls.
The macro payload itself is getting caught as harmful which gets my email denied. Just making the payload base64 isn't enough 99% of the time.

tyen

<Banned>
I need a better way of obfuscating payloads to get through gmail and corporate email filters. Mostly macro office documents.

are you attaching the payload or do you include a url to the payload inside the email?

kudos

<Banned>
are you attaching the payload or do you include a url to the payload inside the email?
Lately I've been using a URL because the attachment always gets caught. I would prefer to be able to attach the payload.

tyen

<Banned>
which file type do you attach/link mainly?

.vbs/.vba/.doc/.docx

tyen

<Banned>
interesting shit dawg. I'll internet detective it. Read some real great shit so far about what you are doing.

Ransomware_Family_Growth_Bromium.jpe

Locky-attack-flow.png

kudos

<Banned>
Yes, there are generally just 2 roadblocks to get through in this instance.
1. Anti-virus on the email server.(HARD)
2. Getting the user to enable macros. Luckily the bigger the organization and the more office work they do (HR) the higher the chance they already have it enabled.