spronk

FPS noob
2.89 star(s) Rating: 2.89/5 9 Votes
Title: The Book of Boba Fett

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure

First aired: 2021-12-29

Creator: Robert Rodriguez, Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni

Cast: Temuera Morrison, Ming-Na Wen

Overview: Boba Fett is back. And his story is just beginning.

spronk

FPS noob

Book of Boba Fett will stream weekly starting Dec 29th on D+

8 episodes total, 8 weeks

I'm one of those dorks that loved him as a kid solely due to ESB, be interesting to see what happens. The character was sorta fucked up in the prequels, but I did think he was redeemed a bit in the Clone Wars and Rebels TV shows. I vaguely remember him in some video games but not too much.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
was Boba in Rebels? if he was I don't remember at all
I think there were scrapped plans to feature him in Rebels because at one point there was a toy version of Slave 1 with the Rebels logo on the packaging.

spronk

FPS noob
RIP in pieces slave one.

should see a trailer drop for this show in Nov during D+ day.

Interestingly if Hawkeye airs one episode per week, it'll drop its finale the same day as Boba Fett. They may do a 2 parter though a week earlier to close out Hawkeye.

Disney's been experimenting and seems to now prefer new big shows to drop on Wednesdays over fridays, makes sense lets some people see it during the week and family to watch on weekend.

Juvarisx

Florida
Star Wars Underworld is good with me. Robert Rodriguez directed the majority of the season should be interesting

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Why do I feel that "speak freely" at the end is going to end up like the Ori Ishi scene from Kill Bill when she is talking to the crime bosses? lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Would love to watch it, but until they rehire Carano (not holding my breath) Disney+ ain't getting a dime from us.

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'll pirate it. I've been a conscientious objector to giving disney money for a while. Gina was just an extra nail in the coffin

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Would love to watch it, but until they rehire Carano (not holding my breath) Disney+ ain't getting a dime from us.
the more i think about it, them firing Gina soured me on this whole franchise. i was up for Luke returning, but when they just randomly fire the costar, i am like, fuck these people. even if they hire Gina back, its still these awful people in charge and the show is really just fan service+member berries to sell merchandise and Disney rides. i dunno. maybe l'll come around by December

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Gina Carano? That's the hill you are dying on?

• 4Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users

Juvarisx

Florida
I mean this aint Mandalorian, he may show up but Gina wouldnt be in this regardless. Kinda gotta agree with Qhue here, Disney doesn't want people in their shows / movies shitting up Twitter

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Gina Carano? That's the hill you are dying on?
LOL, seriously. Bitch couldn't act for shit and lost her attractiveness once she started slamming down the Hostess' at the catering table.

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Carano is only a small bit of things, take a look at half of the stars' twitter accounts and the political cesspool they produce. Hamill is a great example of one of the worst.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users
TV show information provided by The Movie Database