The Borgias

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 3 starts on April 14th! I can't wait. Season 2 was just so great!

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Can't wait for this. Had a dream I made out with Jeremy Irons/Rodrigo. Need me some Borgias.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
btw, if between weeks you want Boargia-light, there is a show on Netflix called Borgia-Faith and Fear. It's not a shitty B type knock off, it's a pretty damn high production value European version BUT it's all in English. Some of the aspects of it are laughably bad (Like how everyone has different accents, it feels jarring)...But if you get through that, you'll find the the overall stories and plots, are pretty good. And despite the person who plays Lucretia (She is some kind of awful), the acting is actually quite good (Like I said, aside from the fact that no actor took speech classes to lose their accents.) I actually started watching it because the guy who plays Samwell from GoT and the guy who plays the assistant police chief in The Wire, are in this.

It's not better than the Showtime version, but it's pretty decent in it's own right if you enjoy this period in history.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
That is how he wrote the proposed two-hour finale, with the pope dying and no one willing to hear his confession. When they finally find a confessor and the pope starts to repent his sins, the confessor interrupts him, saying, "I'm sorry, it's too late, you're already dead and burning in hell." "This satisfies all moral feelings about the pope," Jordan said

Maybe it's for the best that this conclusion didn't get made.