The Boys

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Hadn’t heard of this before. Husband dragged me into watching it this past week. Shit, this was good. Saw GenV mentioned; should we definitely watch that first before S4 comes out?

Hope they finished filming already, or they’re gonna have to paper bag Starlight, jesus.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gen V is decent, some pointless dick stuff but whatever. It leads into S4 of the Boys

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I started off with a pretty sour reception to Gen V but enjoyed it quite a bit by the time it was done. I think you're kind of supposed to hate a lot of the people initially before you get to know them better.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
here's what she looks like today fwiw, i assume semi staged (makeup to look more natural etc) but still, she looks more normal than some of the pics above

erin-moriarty-walks-her-dog-02.jpg

biggest problem? she has two tiny dogs, lame
hollywood disease is spreading
364fdac3980bb7b92547b77f4c485210.jpg

• 4WTF
  • 1Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She's an '86 kid, Transformers was 2007 and Jennifer's Body was 2009. She was already done by TMNT in 2014.

• 2Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
GG9NjU8XEAAxYYc.jpg

"The fourth season of Amazon's Emmy-winning drama "The Boys" will debut with three episodes June 13. Comprised of eight episodes total, "The Boys" Season 4 will air with new installments dropping weekly through its season finale on July 18."

i forget, doesn't victoria newman hate homelander? does he know she's a supe?

wonder if her powers work on him, which would mean also the chick from Gen V would also be powerful

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They have the same powers, she just has hers more tuned in, Newman I feel is just a control freak. That said she is pretty overpowered but could easily get taken out by a bullet. Maybe she wants homelander on her side

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think she has to see her target to use her ability? Just blind her. Homelander could come at her while pushing a bus and she would be fucked.

Cybsled

They covered that a while back. Homelander found out about her role as “Homelander insurance” and got her to flip on her adoptive father when Homelander did his corporate coup. He gave her a vial of the super serum so she could use it on her daughter afterwards, but it is heavily implied that she needed to play ball or he would kill her or her daughter

Homelander frequently uses fear to get other Supes to stay in line

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
GG9NjU8XEAAxYYc.jpg

"The fourth season of Amazon's Emmy-winning drama "The Boys" will debut with three episodes June 13. Comprised of eight episodes total, "The Boys" Season 4 will air with new installments dropping weekly through its season finale on July 18."

wonder if her powers work on him, which would mean also the chick from Gen V would also be powerful

He made a deal with her after he threatened her. She said she would try to stop him and he said something to the effect of if that even worked on me do you think you could do it before I destroy you? And they became partners.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
She was thinking of herself and her kid, since Homelander likely threatened Zoe. She hinted as much when talking to Edgar after the press conference burning him instead of Homelander.

spronk

FPS noob
well allrighty then

it should be kinda fascinating to see how them trying to tie supe racism to Trump will backfire and make people like Homelander even more lol

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users