The Changeling (1980)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Changeling (1980)

Tagline: ...an experience beyond total fear.

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Mystery

Director: Peter Medak

Cast: George C. Scott, Trish Van Devere, Melvyn Douglas, Jean Marsh, John Colicos, Barry Morse, Madeleine Sherwood, Frances Hyland, Helen Burns, Ruth Springford, Eric Christmas, Roberta Maxwell, Bernard Behrens, James B. Douglas, J. Kenneth Campbell

Release: 1980-03-27

Runtime: 107

Plot: A man staying at a secluded historical mansion, finds his life being haunted by the presence of a spectre.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
So after seeing this movie come up in a few threads but not having its own, I was curious what people would think of this movie and gauge my tastes in horror with others to see if people share the same viewpoint.

It’s free to watch on YouTube. I classify this as the scariest movie I have ever seen.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Full movie here free on YouTube.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This came out on a nice Blu-Ray release this year. Its a really good movie. Definitely consider it a horror classic.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it was one of my favorites as a kid. if you like this, you should try, The Brood. i made the mistake of watching that when i was 10. fucked me up pretty bad.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
it was one of my favorites as a kid. if you like this, you should try, The Brood. i made the mistake of watching that when i was 10. fucked me up pretty bad.

Never saw this. I’ll watch it tomorrow.

• 1Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
It's a very good horror movie. I'm surprised it hasn't made its way to Shudder, Netflix, Vudu, etc. Didn't know it was up on Youtube will have to give it another watch! If you like classic horror (that doesn't slap you in the face with the answer or is loaded with jump-scares) you will dig this.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
This is streaming on Shudder right now.

• 2Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I remember one of our older Horror movie threads mentioning this movie, and being grateful you guys did, it was a solid flick. Old school haunted house good stuff.

• 2Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
A bit of Serendipity, this is now on Shudder. Signed up a bit back and really digging their selection...reasonably broad with some obscure offerings mostly specializing in horror/suspense. For like $5 a month it ain't so bad.

• 2Like

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
A bit of Serendipity, this is now on Shudder. Signed up a bit back and really digging their selection...reasonably broad with some obscure offerings mostly specializing in horror/suspense. For like $5 a month it ain't so bad.
Yup. If you like horror and suspense its the best deal in streaming. The new Joe Bob Briggs show will be on here too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database