The Children's Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
This thread is for people who aren't quite grown up yet to talk about the serious issues in their lives and what they want to be when they grow up.

I want to be an astronaut or superman.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
As an adult, my advice is to give up on your dreams, kid. They're fucking stupid and won't happen.

Sparko

Silver Knight of the Realm
I pick my ass and smell my fingers on a regular basis.

Everyone else does this, right?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Dr Mario, you know I am a big fan of your work, BUT this thread has a real SS vibe to it. Not your best work Doc, hope you have good malpractice insurance.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is upper decking the shitter at a party an adult or child behavior?

Serious questions need serious answers.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I want to be an attention whoring, antagonistic plebe who can't walk 5 feet without poking everything with a stick and who cries about everything and anything at the drop of a hat.

Looks, like I'm in good company.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
frown.png

frown.png

frown.png

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I would like to be a giant pot head who sits on his couch, plays video games, and occasionally heads outdoors to do extreme shit.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
My wife is 2 1/2 months pregnant. Am I a horrible person because the only reason that I am rooting for having a boy is because I want an excuse to buy expensive lego sets without seeming like a immature man-boy? Fuck I want some $200 lego sets, and I cant quite justify purchasing them to my wife like I could if we have a son.

Legos fucking rock