The Chosen

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
4.50 star(s) Rating: 4.50/5 2 Votes
Title: The Chosen

Genre: Drama, Family

First aired: 2019-04-21

Creator: Dallas Jenkins

Cast: Jonathan Roumie, Elizabeth Tabish, Jordan Walker Ross, George Harrison Xanthis, Lara Silva, Shahar Isaac, Paras Patel, Noah James, Giavani Cairo

Overview: The life of Christ through the eyes of those who encountered him called The Chosen.

spronk

FPS noob
watched a few mins cuz i was curious if this was some born again propaganda shit, and who pops up

1633397552396.png

oh shit its the bunny way guy from stargate!!!!

someone let me know if gould are in this one too

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Damn that guy was 40 going on 75 back in 94 when Stargate came out and he just stopped aging. Get it out of the way early I guess.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Watched both seasons over the weekend. It's not Gibson's Passion but it's pretty good for what it is. They plan on doing 5 more season if they can get the funding.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
13427-5JTOKQU0uo7BfB6mXGipVG7idRI.jpg

Title: The Chosen

Genre: Drama, Family

Creator: Dallas Jenkins

Cast: Jonathan Roumie, Elizabeth Tabish, Jordan Walker Ross, George Harrison Xanthis, Lara Silva, Shahar Isaac, Paras Patel, Noah James, Giavani Cairo

First aired: 2019-04-21

Overview: The life of Christ through the eyes of those who encountered him called The Chosen.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Started watching this with my wife a couple of weeks ago.

Apparently it was crowd funded, which is pretty mind boggling considering it's actually pretty good quality. I've also never seen another show portray Jesus in such a sincerely human way. It's really good so far.

And what's even more boggling is that they've already raised money for Season 3, which is currently in production, and working on raising money for Season 4.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I love this show. So awesome seeing a realistic depiction of Jesus' human side.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Season 1 is really great. first couple episodes of s2 are a change in tone and focus, anyone get past that? Does it get good again?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Season 1 is really great. first couple episodes of s2 are a change in tone and focus, anyone get past that? Does it get good again?
Some episodes definitely feel "off" compared to the tone of the rest of the show. Season 2 gets better. Season 3 then does the same thing again where the first couple episodes are kinda meh. But then it gets good again.

Might be due to different directors? Idk. Haven't paid attention to the credits enough but it would make sense.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I hate that they don't use steady cam for "still" shots :| giving me a headache today as I watch this most recent episode.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database