The Cops That Suck at Their Job and Go on Paid Leave Thread

OneofOne

Molten Core Raider
17d 23h 32m
Reactions
859 98 0 0
Local sheriff who was selling drug evidence just got sentenced. Yay!

Kaosu

Peasant
Reactions
0 0 0 0
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1823408.html

Remember this? Kid killed (under questionable circumstances) himself in the back of a police squad car while handcuffed. Look what I see today:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...e-car/1749201/

Texas teen removed from a Houston-area high school Wednesday after threatening self-harm shot himself in the head while handcuffed in the back of a moving police car, according to news reports.

Constable deputies had searched the North Shore student, but he somehow retrieved a "hidden gun" and shot himself in the back of the head, said a spokesman for the Galena Park Independent School District, the Houston Chronicle reports.
Now, I'm not going to go as far as say the cops shot the kid in the first and obviously not in the second. However, just popped out at me when I saw this headline today and recalled a similar event happening recently.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 21m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0
It sucks but I don't really find the deputies at fault here unless they're lying about it (And it doesn't seem like they are).

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Donor All-Stars>
19d 13h 16m
Reactions
2,544 401 0 0
Listen, I doubt anyone was questioning the people in that chase were upstanding citizens in anyway. To be honest, I have a hard time feeling sympathy for anyone that runs from the Cops like that. However, I think some people were questioning the fact that they fired off 120+ rounds at them.

For me personally, I don't give a shit. It doesn't appear that either of them were contributing members of society in anyway.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Donor All-Stars>
19d 13h 16m
Reactions
2,544 401 0 0
Lolz. That movie looks ridiculous.

Gavinmad

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
51d 12h 23m
Reactions
18,098 1,539 0 0

B_Mizzle

Trakanon Raider
12d 21h 5m
Reactions
3,196 67 0 0
Yes, all crimes should carry the death sentence. That would take care of recidivism!
Fuck with the bull you get the horns. Something her "mama" evidently didn't teach her well enough growing up. Not her "mama" fault though I'm sure there was probably a lack of time, between abortions, visits to planned parenthood, juvenile arrests and all that very time consuming stuff.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Donor All-Stars>
18d 5h 57m
Reactions
13,650 701 0 0
What did the people in the car do to get themselves shot? Fleeing is obviously not something the cops can legally shoot for.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 21m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0
Lolz. That movie looks ridiculous.
It's too bad the theme of the opening scenes end at the end of the opening scenes. The rest of Mark Whaleberg and Will Ferrel trying to do Stepbrothers in uniform. Only good thing is the exposition of bank fraud at the end, lol

Tmac

Lord Nagafen Raider
2d 21h 27m
Reactions
634 25 0 0
It's too bad the theme of the opening scenes end at the end of the opening scenes. The rest of Mark Whaleberg and Will Ferrel trying to do Stepbrothers in uniform. Only good thing is the exposition of bank fraud at the end, lol
All of Will Ferrel's movies run together in my opinion, but I have a lot of friends that will vehemently contest that. I'm all like, "Meh".

Reactions
1 1 0 0
Fuck with the bull you get the horns. Something her "mama" evidently didn't teach her well enough growing up. Not her "mama" fault though I'm sure there was probably a lack of time, between abortions, visits to planned parenthood, juvenile arrests and all that very time consuming stuff.
That's a really good argument for killing the bull.

Reactions
1 0 0 0
Here's a good one from Quebec. Retired and current brass used the drug informant bank account funds to pay themselves bonuses.http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...stigation.html

Three former high-ranking Quebec police officers are the subjects of an investigation into allegations of criminal activity.

The investigation involves former Quebec provincial police director Richard Desch?nes, as well as Jean Audette and Steven Chabot, who were responsible for criminal investigations for the S?ret? du Qu?bec.

Chabot is retired, but Desch?nes and Audette were both relieved of their duties when provincial police head Mario Laprise alerted Public Security Minister St?phane Bergeron.

Bergeron told a news conference Wednesday that the allegations came to light when Laprise was doing a routine check of the accounting books, and discovered some unaccounted for money.

According to the minister, the money was in a fund set up to discreetly pay police informants or cover the cost of drugs in undercover operations.

He said a high-ranking officer authorized the use of money from that fund to pay someone's retirement bonus. Bergeron would not name the individual who benefited from the alleged bonus.

Eomer

Knight of the Realm
Reactions
259 37 0 0
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...g.html?cmp=rss

Only reason I post this is a) it's kind of funny and b) the guy who did the pissing was the same guy who reached out and touched a Taliban from 2,430 meters.

Furlong, former sniper with the 3rd Battalion, Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry, was lauded an international hero for making the longest-ever confirmed sniper kill in combat, at 2,430 metres in Afghanistan during Operation Anaconda in 2002 - a record since surpassed.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 21m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0
When you make a kill at 2.4km it should be legal for you to urinate on people.

Tummysticks

Knight of the Realm
2d 6h 44m
Reactions
37 12 0 0
When you make a kill at 2.4km it should be legal for you to urinate on people.
^

Seriously though, that's nothing worthy of job loss. The story above that is pretty ridiculous though. I hope all three of those idiots get canned and have to pay back the money.

In other news, here's a (partial) video of a lady getting tased after trespassing and resisting arrest while trying to buy iPhones to resell in Chinerland.
http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/bosto...c/-/index.html