The Cops That Suck at Their Job and Go on Paid Leave Thread

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
lulz
guess the story was, the wymen popo couldn't cuff the guy till the men popo backup came.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
13d 1h 32m
Well that one girl cop was pretty hot, the other 2 might have been too. They looked chunky from the back but they might have had vests on. I think if 3 girl cops were trying to cuff me they'd be distracted by my hard on.

• Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: Hosix

Sludig

<Donors Crew>
22d 13h 20m
lulz
guess the story was, the wymen popo couldn't cuff the guy till the men popo backup came.
I'm somewhat on the wall/think there shouldnt be too many women in LEO because the % that have a mixture of reasonable fitness, right attitude, etc are pretty slim. But a lot of this video had more to do with poor technique/skills than they were women. Sure, when it came to being a shit show and getting down to brute force the guy had the advantage, but I know female deputies that 1-2 of them would have worked that guy over pretty good (or just letting him eat pepper/ride the lightning quicker.)

Reactions: jayrebb

Gask

Molten Core Raider
25d 21h 14m
Faulkner County Sheriff fires deputy who shot dog
The deputy shot this lap dog in the face because the guy he was trying to order around refused to walk to the curb.
Faulkner County Sheriff's Office :

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards. I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.

Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.

As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.
DwKxajCUwAAG65N.jpg

• 2RAGE
Reactions: Drinsic and blizzak

Lanx

Baronet of the Realm
57d 21h 15m
idk
"The defendant emptied the cylinder of the revolver and then put one cartridge back into the cylinder," the statement said. He allegedly spun the cylinder, pointed the gun away and pulled the trigger, for which the gun did not fire.

The statement said Alix then took the gun, pointed it at Hendren and pulled the trigger, when it again didn't fire.

Hendren "took the gun back and pointed it at the victim (and) pulled the trigger causing the gun to discharge," the statement said. "The victim was struck in the chest."
sounds like bullshit, sounds like male cop just shot her in the face and he created a story.

also st. louis, cops are using revolvers?

• Seriously?
Reactions: Hoss

jayrebb

Molten Core Raider
12d 23h 49m
idk

sounds like bullshit, sounds like male cop just shot her in the face and he created a story.

also st. louis, cops are using revolvers?
1 cop isn't talking much. Seems like a story to duck a 2nd degree murder charge.

Hosix

All labs matter!
<Donors Crew>
15d 32m
It’s all kinds of fucked up. She was off duty and they were on duty at her place. Shenanigans!

Reactions: Foler

AladainAF

Hard truths cut both ways
<Donor All-Stars>
22d 1h 33m
That's complete bullshit.

I heard that the 2 at the scene were officers that were on-duty, but were supposed to be in the complete opposite part of town (but the official story is they were 2 miles outside their border). Additionally, after they shot, they didn't just call 911 and get an ambulance but instead carried her to the SUV? I mean, its a crime scene the moment shes shot. What cop would possibly think carrying her to the cruiser would be a good idea? And did they not think this was gonna happen anyway? I mean for fucks sake.

Yeah, this is a total and complete bullshit version of events. I suspect this cop found something in this dudes house that was seriously damning and lost her life because of it.

AladainAF

<Donor All-Stars>
22d 1h 33m
It’s all kinds of fucked up. She was off duty and they were on duty at her place. Shenanigans!
It was not at her place, it was his place. She was married to another cop on the force.

Hosix

All labs matter!
<Donors Crew>
15d 32m
Sounds different than what I had originally read the day it hit the news. Oh well. We need more cop bashing in this.

AladainAF

<Donor All-Stars>
22d 1h 33m
Sounds different than what I had originally read the day it hit the news. Oh well. We need more cop bashing in this.
I've heard several say it was her place too. I've also heard people say there was cocaine at hte house lol. So not sure what to believe, but the "main" news sources seem to say that it was the guys house, so maybe it was mis-reported incorrectly at first, and that stuck.

Ambiturner

<Donors Crew>
27d 22h 29m
That's complete bullshit.

I heard that the 2 at the scene were officers that were on-duty, but were supposed to be in the complete opposite part of town (but the official story is they were 2 miles outside their border). Additionally, after they shot, they didn't just call 911 and get an ambulance but instead carried her to the SUV? I mean, its a crime scene the moment shes shot. What cop would possibly think carrying her to the cruiser would be a good idea? And did they not think this was gonna happen anyway? I mean for fucks sake.

Yeah, this is a total and complete bullshit version of events. I suspect this cop found something in this dudes house that was seriously damning and lost her life because of it.
It's not unusual to take an officer who's been shot to the hospital in a patrol vehicle since it can be a lot faster than waiting for an ambulance to show up and there's generally not a lot the paramedics can do in a situation like this that would justify taking extra time.

Story just seems so bizarre. If their story is true, what did they think was going to happen? If they made it up, why make up a story that should still get you charged with murder? And why the hell isn't he being charged with murder?

AladainAF

<Donor All-Stars>
22d 1h 33m
It's not unusual to take an officer who's been shot to the hospital in a patrol vehicle since it can be a lot faster than waiting for an ambulance to show up and there's generally not a lot the paramedics can do in a situation like this that would justify taking extra time.

Story just seems so bizarre. If their story is true, what did they think was going to happen? If they made it up, why make up a story that should still get you charged with murder? And why the hell isn't he being charged with murder?
Yeah that's fair. I think though given what they were doing this wasn't a cop being shot by a criminal on a call or anything. It's one cop shooting another cop lol. I mean, I dunno. Just seems so bizarre to do it like that, but you're a cop so I'll defer to you on that. Youre right though. Whole thing reeks of a coverup and conspiracy. Apparently the cops there havent been trusted for years, even before Ferguson.