The Cops That Suck at Their Job and Go on Paid Leave Thread

Lanx

Aten Ha Ra Slayer
45d 43m
Reactions
27,606 5,488 0 0
lulz
guess the story was, the wymen popo couldn't cuff the guy till the men popo backup came.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again!
<Donors Crew>
10d 21h 49m
Reactions
4,084 776 0 0
Well that one girl cop was pretty hot, the other 2 might have been too. They looked chunky from the back but they might have had vests on. I think if 3 girl cops were trying to cuff me they'd be distracted by my hard on.

Sludig

<Donors Crew>
19d 14h 53m
Reactions
1,680 336 0 0
lulz
guess the story was, the wymen popo couldn't cuff the guy till the men popo backup came.
I'm somewhat on the wall/think there shouldnt be too many women in LEO because the % that have a mixture of reasonable fitness, right attitude, etc are pretty slim. But a lot of this video had more to do with poor technique/skills than they were women. Sure, when it came to being a shit show and getting down to brute force the guy had the advantage, but I know female deputies that 1-2 of them would have worked that guy over pretty good (or just letting him eat pepper/ride the lightning quicker.)

Gask

Lord Nagafen Raider
18d 5h 29m
Reactions
2,182 536 0 0
Faulkner County Sheriff fires deputy who shot dog
The deputy shot this lap dog in the face because the guy he was trying to order around refused to walk to the curb.
Faulkner County Sheriff's Office :

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards. I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.

Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.

As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.
DwKxajCUwAAG65N.jpg